+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Nigerian Applicants Here???

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Owwww farko am just worried ...sorry fr your situation ...link and see how far or massage them and mention your application nu ber , UCI number, and passport number

Plzz keep us updated if u get and reply

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
I don't understand @Ayokunlex01
When did u apply?
Paper or online?
Have u been called for medicals?
Wat do u mean by AOR
Drop ur contact so we can
Talk on whatsapp

Serenity

May 18, 2013
I have been waiting too. I applied online since April. I have exceeded the processing time. I have send a case specific inquiry to them but all I get is automated acknowledgment messages and nothing to show reason for the delay. However, I think they may have too many applications that are in process. I am just tired of waiting.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Farko said:
I don't understand @Ayokunlex01
When did u apply?
Paper or online?
Have u been called for medicals?
Wat do u mean by AOR
Drop ur contact so we can
Talk on whatsapp

ok, lagos Visa office, then our application are diferent from each other, i think lagos deals with visiting visa, well AOR is for permanent residence, well i cant drop my number here, lets chat via inbox

erneeh

Mar 13, 2017
Farko said:
Any one applied(Paper) from Nigeria (Lagos Vfs) in April and got update?
Hello
Am yet to go to VFS global?
please can someone help me out with how it is there and the packaging for the visa stuff

pektrov

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
24-01-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
17-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Got AOR febuary, since then, noting, [/QUOTE

whats your status now? i too am applying for PR. got AOR may 12th 2017, since you did yours 2016 i guess you must have gotten your PR now?

promise1

Jun 23, 2017
Good evening, there is one questionnaire ‎VFS gave me, they called me in evening and said they can't find it and am at the airport that evening traveling on assignment out of the capital of Nigeria. The next day that I call them they said I can send someone to bring it ,so I went to there other office in Lagos to get the Form and fill it and send it through courier and one VFS staff did not collect it and said they have send my application like that. So I don't no what do. The Form is not attached to the one I filled,Because they bring it out under there desk.