+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any new information on the latest announced travel restrictions please post here

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
Wow you have a lot of questions hey! I just called the airport shuttle. I believe you can use a private car if you have one parked at the airport.
Yea, just making comparison.
Here at YVR it's much more costly and I'm surprised you can use the airport shuttle and not be put in a private one from the hotel.

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I was expecting to receive a home test but get this... they said to just go into a shoppers drug mart and get tested on day 10! I was as surprised as you are!
Thank you very much . You have been very helpful - first hand experience is much more useful than a lot of speculative debate that was going on.

Don't have any questions. Just wanted to appreciate you providing information.

mahtax

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
No there isn’t . But from your previous posts all you’ve done is to be critical of anything connected with coming to Canada .
And no, you aren’t that special to get an exemption
I did, in fact, get my exemption. The border officer hardly even glanced at my documents and put a little orange sticker on the back of my passport, I was able to walk out without doing the test, with only a little flier on how to isolate during my not-quarantine.

I guess I was that special after all.

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
I did, in fact, get my exemption. The border officer hardly even glanced at my documents and put a little orange sticker on the back of my passport, I was able to walk out without doing the test, with only a little flier on how to isolate during my not-quarantine.

I guess I was that special after all.
Welcome to Canada !
Hopefully you will contribute to the local economy and pay lots of taxes.