+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi all... I have applied for EE. Began the process in November 2019.

Timeline is as follows:
Received ITA: 25th November, 2020
AOR: 18th February, 2021
Medicals passed : 10th March, 2021
Biometrics done : 16th March, 2021

No update since 16th March, 2021.

Currently in Bangalore, from Pathanamthitta.
Lucky you... what was your CRS?

Reactions: AnjuJohn

Tara2019

Aug 18, 2021
Hello, Any malayalees here who recently moved from Toronto to Edmonton. I am living in Toronto for 5 years and is planning to move to Edmonton. Wanted to know opportunities available for IT project manager roles. Any responses?

Reactions: Kiran Jayachandran

A2A

Aug 26, 2021
Hello people,

Kindly help me with genuine agencies to contact in Kottayam. Please share opinions about Axis Overseas Group too, if anybody else has chosen?

Smiling girl

Sep 16, 2021
Hello people please help me with genuine agencies to contact.. Njan oru malayali anea. Thrissur aanu. Canadalot migrate cheyan agrahikkunnu.. Plz reply... One better agency... Ningaloke ethu agency vazhi anu poye???

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
I dont think you need an agency to process your application. You can do it by yourself

What they basically do is filing application on your behalf and charge hefty amount from you

Akash4800

Sep 27, 2021
I dont think you need an agency to process your application. You can do it by yourself

What they basically do is filing application on your behalf and charge hefty amount from you
Am also a bit confused about doing it by ourselves. If possible, could you please provide the steps in detail. Thanks in advance!

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Am also a bit confused about doing it by ourselves. If possible, could you please provide the steps in detail. Thanks in advance!
its not easy to write down steps bro…you can go to their official website and it is all listed there… you just need to spend sometime in reading everything.

to start with, you need to attend IELTS and have to do ECA, which is educational credential assessment. There are 5 or 6 assessment authorities and you can approach anyone of them to evaluate your degree. Most famous ones are WES and IQAS. You cant apply for any program without IELTS and ECA

ECA will take few months to get

Oct 2, 2021
Hi, me and my bf planning to move to Canada. Our marriage will be next year. I have one doubt do I need to apply for PR after marriage or before marriage? because I have an engineering degree and working on an IT platform. He had an aircraft maintenance engineering certificate its not a degree but he had a diploma in electrical engineering. so is it good I apply PR after marriage e or before marriage to increase points?

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Hi, me and my bf planning to move to Canada. Our marriage will be next year. I have one doubt do I need to apply for PR after marriage or before marriage? because I have an engineering degree and working on an IT platform. He had an aircraft maintenance engineering certificate its not a degree but he had a diploma in electrical engineering. so is it good I apply PR after marriage e or before marriage to increase points?
From your msg, i assume you are not in Canada at the moment. If yes, then may i know what you meant by applying for PR? Did you mean creating express entry profile? If yes, you cannot include spouse before marriage and it is always better to have an express entry profile with whatever score you are having at the moment.