+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

preetagovind

Dec 26, 2019
Hey..its preeta from kerala.. I am a banker by profession.. wanna immigrate to Canada.. can any one guide me on Rural and Northern Pilot Program..please??

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

Me and Husband is planning to migrate to Canada. I am an accountant with bachelors Degree with 3 years experience and my husband is a Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience.

could you guys please advice the job scope.

How can we apply for PR?
How can we meet the minimum points for express entry?
Hi Revati,

Create an Express Entry profile. You need to use this calculator first to see where your score is.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Important things to consider:
IELTS and WES Evaluation for this process.

More to discuss.

Dan

Vishnu530

Jan 8, 2020
Can anyone help me to find which immigration programme is suitable for immigrating to Canada? I have done a degree from MG university in Computer Science and an MBA from the University of Kerala in Operations and HR as specialization. I have more than 4-year experience in the HR field and recently worked in Flipkart as HRBP. How can I find jobs in Canada in the HR field?

dauntless84

Sep 25, 2017
Can anyone help me to find which immigration programme is suitable for immigrating to Canada? I have done a degree from MG university in Computer Science and an MBA from the University of Kerala in Operations and HR as specialization. I have more than 4-year experience in the HR field and recently worked in Flipkart as HRBP. How can I find jobs in Canada in the HR field?
Vishnu,

Try for Express Entry. Jobs take sometime, but you will get.

Dan

Reactions: Vishnu530

vishnu01

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

Me and Husband is planning to migrate to Canada. I am an accountant with bachelors Degree with 3 years experience and my husband is a Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience.

could you guys please advice the job scope.

How can we apply for PR?
How can we meet the minimum points for express entry?
Express Entry, just submit the profile. You will have to get the credentials evaluated from WES and IELTS Score before submitting the profile.

syamsharon

Feb 16, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Hi All,
I'm a sales executive by profession, eventhough my qualification is post graduation in Science. Right now working in UAE. Is it a good decision to immigrate to Canada. Do I get any sales related profession there, without having relevant educational qualification. I'm having 6+ years of UAE experience in sales/marketing.
Expecting valuable suggestions..............