+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

roshant

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,
I am looking forward to join Saskatchewan Polytechnic college in Regina, hopefully by September 2019. Aarenkilum ee collegil undenkil, please feel free to contact.

nishant1201

Jan 23, 2019
Hi All,

Can anyone kindly guide me in getting transcript from CUSAT? I am in US now and for my BTech, i need from CUSAT. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nishant

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,

Can anyone kindly guide me in getting transcript from CUSAT? I am in US now and for my BTech, i need from CUSAT. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nishant
If you got your degree from India, then WES has set a new rule of which the college needs to directly sent the credentials for WES to conduct assessment. No third-party assistance will be entertained. Good luck.

Chummar72

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, am malayalee from kochi, is New brunswick safe place, heard of flood and tornadoes..is it too cold province?

Angamaly_EKM

Sep 22, 2019
Hi.. Am from Kerala and plan to come over to Calgary in early 2020. any advice on accommodation for a 3 member family? How is the job scope for chemical/oil & gas field in Calgary?

SarathSV2020

Nov 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am from Kottayam. Planning to migrate to Canada through PNP program. I am MSc in Applied Statistics with Computer Application. Working as an MIS Data Analyst with 8 years of experience. Can anyone share my CV to companies that need an MIS Data Analyst at Ontario Province?

Dhyan2107

Dec 9, 2019
Manipal
Hello Friends,

I am from Thalasherry. I have 4 plus years of experience in medical coding. I am a RN too. Can anyone help me or give me your valuable suggestion regarding how to apply for medical coder jobs in Canada?

Dec 16, 2019
Hi Guys,

Me and Husband is planning to migrate to Canada. I am an accountant with bachelors Degree with 3 years experience and my husband is a Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience.

could you guys please advice the job scope.

How can we apply for PR?
How can we meet the minimum points for express entry?