Any malayali here?

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
sorry, I got know knowledge of process after ita submission. Have read APR during my search online but not sure if it anybody please explain
You have to do upfront medical to upload while filling e-APR. Post-ITA is just a term that has been defined to what phase/period you are in.

gudboy88

Nov 19, 2017
Bengaluru
Category........
FSW
Hi All, just wanted a clarification with regards to NOC job roles and responsibilities...is it necessary to have the exact duties and responsibilities as mine wouldn't be the same but deals with mutual funds and hedge funds investment banking operation....Is there anyone from the same background or the same NOC into Investment banking operations profile? Kindly advise

NabeelHashiim

Apr 8, 2018
Haii All Malayalees Brothers and Sisters..

I am Mr. Nabeel residing at Dubai from Trivandrum , Kerala..
I would like to have some information on the below topics. I am planning to move to canada by applying for a student visa and settle down there.

1. How about the job opportunities in the field of Accounts and Finance ?
2. Which is the place to study and live in Canada?
3. Which is the most affordable course in the area of Accounts and Finance?
4. Do we require IELTS for the admission in Canada if we have completed our studies from Dubai but from the Indian Universities?
5. Is it mandatory to live at the hostel or can we have a room sharing / paying guests at Canada?
6. How about the living costs in Canada as a student?
7. How about the works along with the studies?

Concerned with a lot of questions in my mind. I really seek help of all Indian (keralite brothers and sisters) in helping me out. If any one can message me in what'app it would be really appreciable

Whats app : +97156-8281135

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

I would like to have some information on the below topics. I am planning to move to canada by applying for a student visa and settle down there.

4. Do we require IELTS for the admission in Canada if we have completed our studies from Dubai but from the Indian Universities?
5. Is it mandatory to live at the hostel or can we have a room sharing / paying guests at Canada?

Concerned with a lot of questions in my mind. I really seek help of all Indian (keralite brothers and sisters) in helping me out. If any one can message me in what'app it would be really appreciable

Hi,
I do not know the answer to your questions but you can ask the same questions in another forum -> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/international-students.2/ . This forum(not thread) is mainly about applying for PR via Express entry. Hopefully someone might answer your question.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017

There are loads of Keralite students here who come on courses like this with the main intention of residing here. I've also noticed that a vast majority of them pay off their fees(barring the 1st semester), and do a variety of jobs including cash jobs which is on the wrong side of immigration law. Most of them even possess cars, and a glorious credit history. However, these blokes have stood the test of time and proceed to become permanent residents.

sree84

Sep 26, 2017
Ohio
Category........
FSW
Hello friends,
I'm planning to move to Toronto from US on 2nd week of May. From my research, the accommodation/rentals gets occupied too quickly. Does anyone has any realtor contacts to share?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello friends,
I'm planning to move to Toronto from US on 2nd week of May. From my research, the accommodation/rentals gets occupied too quickly. Does anyone has any realtor contacts to share?
I know many realtors, and got a condo in Toronto within 2 weeks of landing. Its not that tough to get one as you need to know the right people.

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hello All,

I 'm in EE pool with CRS score 411 for last 6 months .

What are my chances ?.

Can I expect direct ITA with this score ?.

Thanks

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello All,

I 'm in EE pool with CRS score 411 for last 6 months .

What are my chances ?.

Can I expect direct ITA with this score ?.

Thanks
Sounds implausible at this stage- suggest you to improve your IELTS Scores, if possible.

Reactions: Wilson78