+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any malayali here?

email.6633

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
How long did it take you to go through entire process right from ITA
Don't do the reference on ITA date because after getting ITA candidate has 90 days to apply. each person might have applied at different dates.
So u shud check AOR to COPR date. 2 months.
Again, this differs from time to time and place to place. Hence your best bet would be to check in myimmitracker.com for approx date.

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't know if there are multiple malayalee WhatsApp groups. But I was part of one express entry malayalee group which is now full.

They had to move out people who got PPR to make room for new members
Wow ok. Didn't expect that.

mirappi18

Feb 25, 2016
I had applied EE and now in canada.... enthengilum info venamengil chodichal mathi..... help cheyyaam.....
Hi Ajith,

What was your CRS score. How do you find Canada, is your spouse with you as well? is it a hard struggle once you land like many say....

email.6633

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
i am not Ajit :)

I was in US for long time.. So movement to Canada was not that difficult... ya, family with me.... pm me in case you have some specific questions....

Hi Ajith,

What was your CRS score. How do you find Canada, is your spouse with you as well? is it a hard struggle once you land like many say....

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone..Good to see lot of you networking here...
anyone from US and awaiting for FBI clearance or any experience of submitting the document later on without one?
I have sent my application for FBI clearance on Dec 08. Looks like right now, they are processing applications that got delivered in September 2017. So I expect to see mine by mid-March or later. If anyone in GTA wants help with digital fingerprint facility, I can share details of where I got mine done.

Also, waiting for India PCC which was submitted on Dec. 09.

If in Canada, do we need to submit Proof of Funds?

sree84

Sep 26, 2017
Ohio
Category........
FSW
Hello bros/sis, njanum ivide oru malayali unde...I'm currently working in US, IT field

My journey is like this:

Apr/May - started thinking about migration to Canada
June - started roaming around the threads - reading stories/experiences - collecting info, especially for my conditions
July - started applying for transcripts, finally made them reach Canada by Sep (UC and CUSAT for me & wife)
Aug - took fingerprints and submitted for FBI police clearance, took IELTS exam
Sep - applied for Indian PCC from USA
Oct - ECA from WES
Nov - received ITA, PCC from Indian consulate, and experience letter from the previous employer
Dec - did medicals upfront, got PCC from FBI after a long wait and submitted the application this week, received eAOR

Now the waiting game starts I guess. It was really a struggle collecting all these and arranging in order.

How are you all doing?;)

Reactions: bibinpanicker

GandJ15

Sep 30, 2017
I have a doubt actually..for study visa if you select a diploma course in canada after your graduation in India will become a reason for rejection of visa?