+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Currently, For non-sds, may 20-23 files are getting processed. I don't think our review will start till month end.
I have applied on 26th May Non-SDS.
Till no update other than Biometric. waiting for medical request.
FInally booked a medical test next week, hope the med. request will come in between, if not then I have to raise a waveform.
Donno if they will consider it or not.
I can totally understand the frustration. I have already lost my Fall TAship due to the visa processing delay. :(

alfakido

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
The problem is I cant deffer to Winter, Next intake is in Sept, and the university head is skeptical to allow online it as I have not got PPR.
They will consider your webform, I did the same.

I have applied on 26th May Non-SDS.
Till no update other than Biometric. waiting for medical request.
FInally booked a medical test next week, hope the med. request will come in between, if not then I have to raise a waveform.
Donno if they will consider it or not.
I can totally understand the frustration. I have already lost my Fall TAship due to the visa processing delay. :(

Reactions: Ritz@BrockU

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Saying the file is complex seems to me like a scapegoat, let's hope if any June applicant gets PPR. No one wants to defer brother, I am just a little skeptical as I am not seeing any PPR for June applicants. Let's see what next week has for us. I pray we all get our PPR's soon, the wait is putting a toll on mental health. All of my friends have got their PPR's, even the ones who applied in July. I guess I made a mistake choosing the Non-SDS path.
I am in the same ship. I did not go with SDS as upfront medicals in India were closed at the time of my application. Rest all formalities were covered. Now I am stuck waiting for a medical request after 9 weeks of applying and there are SDS applicants who have applied in July and got their PPRs. And each and every case has very different timelines. One thing is clear that nobody can predict when the PPRs might arrive. Just hope June applicants see some movement in their files.

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
The problem is I cant deffer to Winter, Next intake is in Sept, and the university head is skeptical to allow online it as I have not got PPR.
They will consider your webform, I did the same.
Same for me. Cannot deffer as I am already registered in the program and started working. Fortunately, most of the courses are online in my case.
Hope you will get your PPR soon.

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Good to see some movement in June applications. It seems like getting medicals done and uploading through webform is a faster way to get a result rather than waiting for a medical request.
I applied with medical. I just did it and then submitted it with the whole application. And it passed after couple weeks. Though I am not applying from India, if that helps with your decision whether to do medical or not.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
I applied with medical. I just did it and then submitted it with the whole application. And it passed after couple weeks. Though I am not applying from India, if that helps with your decision whether to do medical or not.
Thanks. Hopefully you will receive a decision soon. Yes I am going by that route, but even for appointments for upfront medicals, there is a long wait in India. It's delay after delays.

Reactions: heidihng

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Some one who applied on June 10 got their PPR! Lol

Did you notice one thing medical updated on7th and 8th july for most of the applications....just like us

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
I am still a bit confused about the processing time. When I lodged the application (June 25), it said the processing time is 7 weeks. But now it's 9 weeks. So which one is the normal processing time for me? I wanna raise a webform but not sure if my application has exceeded the normal processing time or not.
Even I applied on the same date. and been waiting for medical. I've booked an appointment now. if medical letter comes great, if not i'll upload it via webform!

Reactions: Ritz@BrockU