+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Folks who applied between the dates of June 1 to June 5, did y'all get your visa?
I have not seen any cases of June applicants getting medical requests let alone Visa. There are many May and April applicants as well who have not got their pprs. Seems like this date range applies to SDS or is a hoax. I would not read too much into it.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have not seen any cases of June applicants getting medical requests let alone Visa. There are many May and April applicants as well who have not got their pprs. Seems like this date range applies to SDS or is a hoax. I would not read too much into it.
So I was under this impression too, but folks who applied in may under non-sds are getting visa in the weeks they mentioned, so it's weird.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Morrison1986

May 5, 2021
Folks who applied between the dates of June 1 to June 5, did y'all get your visa?
I applied on the 4th of June non SDS. Upront medical passed on the 16th. Biometrics completed on the 10th.
We are reviewing your eligibility
Checking your background started on the 5th of June.
There has been no update since.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I applied on the 4th of June non SDS. Upront medical passed on the 16th. Biometrics completed on the 10th.
We are reviewing your eligibility
Checking your background started on the 5th of June.
There has been no update since.
Where did you appply from? 16th of what month? 10th of what month? All june?

Morrison123

Jul 14, 2021
Where did you appply from? 16th of what month? 10th of what month? All june?
Beijing visa office. Everything updated by the 16th of June. However nothing has changed since. Lets keep our fingers crossed, they're now processing applications submitted from the 30th to 5th of June.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My eligibility has not even started yet, its getting more and more frustrating, I have no idea what is happening with my visa, getting absolutely no updates, I am literally getting one update a month. it has gone beyond my comprehension the reason for such massive delay. They said 8 weeks when I lodged my file, and now its 9 weeks. No update whatsoever!

alig2121

Star Member
May 5, 2021
My eligibility has not even started yet, its getting more and more frustrating, I have no idea what is happening with my visa, getting absolutely no updates, I am literally getting one update a month. it has gone beyond my comprehension the reason for such massive delay. They said 8 weeks when I lodged my file, and now its 9 weeks. No update whatsoever!
From what I've gathered there have been instances where eligibility has not started, but ppr was issued. My guess is that if they wanted to reject your application, they would have done that already.

Reactions: DameofSJ

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Let's call them?we are about to deffer

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
From what I've gathered there have been instances where eligibility has not started, but ppr was issued. My guess is that if they wanted to reject your application, they would have done that already.
I agree. When I applied for PGWP, I got it before getting updates on review of eligibility. They do that sometimes

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
wait really? I thought IRCC processes all the online applications. So they send the applications to visa offices depends on whichever country of passport the applicant is using?
Yes applications are sent to their local visa office according to country of submission or nationality. i.e Applications submitted to IRCC from Pakistan and middle east are sent and processed at Abu Dhabi visa office

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021
Yes applications are sent to their local visa office according to country of submission or nationality. i.e Applications submitted to IRCC from Pakistan and middle east are sent and processed at Abu Dhabi visa office
oh I guess then I have been cursing at the wrong people then. Do you know if the VOs in those local visa offices are Canadians or locals

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
oh I guess then I have been cursing at the wrong people then. Do you know if the VOs in those local visa offices are Canadians or locals
It is only IRCC who knows about their staff. However, we believe regardless of identity, all the VOs must be working according to constitution and rules set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. They use a central database.

Reactions: heidihng