+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June Non-Sds applicants fall of 2021

Mary_1998

Jul 13, 2021
Guys how long is the normal processing time for non sds study permit. I Applied from Dubai on June 26th. Completed my biometrics on July 1st. By when can i expect to get the result. My GC Key shows as follows:

Review of Eligiblility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Review of additional documents: you do not need additional documents

Interview: you do not need interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: July 1, 2021 Completed

Background Check: We Re processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information

Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys how long is the normal processing time for non sds study permit. I Applied from Dubai on June 26th. Completed my biometrics on July 1st. By when can i expect to get the result. My GC Key shows as follows:

Review of Eligiblility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes

Review of additional documents: you do not need additional documents

Interview: you do not need interview. We will send you a message if this changes

Biometrics: July 1, 2021 Completed

Background Check: We Re processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information

Final Decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
If this is a non-sds application, you can expect the results in another month. If SDS then perhaps a week. I see that your medical is not completed, so you gotta wait for that. So maybe once the medical is done, then you can apply these timelines.

salman_1991

Aug 15, 2021
hi
i got LOA from Canadore college for undergraduate program
my ielts score - 5.5(L-6, W-5, R-5.5, S-5.5)
can i apply visa with 5.5?
plz help me

Mary_1998

Jul 13, 2021
If this is a non-sds application, you can expect the results in another month. If SDS then perhaps a week. I see that your medical is not completed, so you gotta wait for that. So maybe once the medical is done, then you can apply these timelines.
For me medical is not required. Its going to be 2 months now and classes gonna start on 7th sept. Do you think i shd defer to jan intake?

Reactions: RumezaJ

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For me medical is not required. Its going to be 2 months now and classes gonna start on 7th sept. Do you think i shd defer to jan intake?
I cannot take that call for you, I suggest you talk to your College people and explain your scenario to them.

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Guys, any update?

Nadon22

Aug 12, 2021
1. My study permit application has been on "we are processing your background check.." since July.... Please any idea on how long it take to complete background checks for study permit application.
2. The application was submitted online yet in a reply from ircc I was told that "your file is located at a canadian visa office in Ghana"... I was wondering how that is possible since I applied for submitted all my documents online.
3. Also sent a request for application to add by baby to my application. I received a mail that my request has been sent to the appropriate office for consideration. This is almost 10 days now. I have not heard anything.

Please you views and advice are appreciated

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
1. My study permit application has been on "we are processing your background check.." since July.... Please any idea on how long it take to complete background checks for study permit application.
2. The application was submitted online yet in a reply from ircc I was told that "your file is located at a canadian visa office in Ghana"... I was wondering how that is possible since I applied for submitted all my documents online.
3. Also sent a request for application to add by baby to my application. I received a mail that my request has been sent to the appropriate office for consideration. This is almost 10 days now. I have not heard anything.

Please you views and advice are appreciated
Which country did you apply?

After we apply online, our case is forwarded from Canada to local visa office. Regarding your application for baby, you should hear it from the visa office soon. All applications are facing delays due to covid19. So dont worry about it

Reactions: RumezaJ

heidihng

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-06-2021

After we apply online, our case is forwarded from Canada to local visa office. Regarding your application for baby, you should hear it from the visa office soon. All applications are facing delays due to covid19. So dont worry about it
wait really? I thought IRCC processes all the online applications. So they send the applications to visa offices depends on whichever country of passport the applicant is using?

Nadon22

Aug 12, 2021

I applied online from Nigeria