+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any ITA for outside Canada connect Here

mrwait

Nov 28, 2014
hi guys,

Any one from outside of Canada received ITA so far? i wonder if Express entry is any help for immigrants from out of the country in the near future. A lot of them are waiting with hope and its so cruel from the part of CIC. I doubt if any of them will receive an invitation in the near future.

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrwait said:
hi guys,

Any one from outside of Canada received ITA so far? i wonder if Express entry is any help for immigrants from out of the country in the near future. A lot of them are waiting with hope and its so cruel from the part of CIC. I doubt if any of them will receive an invitation in the near future.
I believe a lot of people outside Canada have received ITA, like I did.
Keep faith. ;D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
how did u manage to get a job offer or pnp??...whats your NOC??..plz share how to get one...so that most of us can benefit too :p

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preeti.msingh109 said:
how did u manage to get a job offer or pnp??...whats your NOC??..plz share how to get one...so that most of us can benefit too :p
My NOC is 2173 - Software Engineer.
I was contacted by the company HR directly and offered the opportunity to do the interview with them.
I did it and got the job offer, as well as the LMIA.
Don't know if this is common, but I know some people experienced the same thing.
As for PNP, I know some people in my chat group got the nominations.
That I believe do need some luck because you have to be very fast to get the nomination (You must send the application immediately after the program starts to beat others.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
felixcanada2015 said:
I was contacted by the company HR directly and offered the opportunity to do the interview with them.
Don't know if this is common, but I know some people experienced the same thing.
That I believe do need some luck because you have to be very fast to get the nomination (You must send the application immediately after the program starts to beat others.)

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
felixcanada2015 wow congrats! That's good to hear! Up until his point it seemed almost hopeless for people living outside of Canada, especially those who have never been there. It's hard to imagine a Canadian employer going through the hassle of a LMIA and waiting in uncertainty for someone overseas while so many foreigners, already in Canada that can attend in-person interviews, are competing against you.

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleback said:
felixcanada2015 wow congrats! That's good to hear! Up until his point it seemed almost hopeless for people living outside of Canada, especially those who have never been there. It's hard to imagine a Canadian employer going through the hassle of a LMIA and waiting in uncertainty for someone overseas while so many foreigners, already in Canada that can attend in-person interviews, are competing against you.
Well, I guess I am lucky. But it's still too early for me to say anything before I actually get my pr card. 6 months to go.
I wish all you guys could get what you want.

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

majidek

Feb 29, 2012
felixcanada2015 said:
I believe a lot of people outside Canada have received ITA, like I did.
Keep faith. ;D

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
First of all congratulations.
Did you find the job through Job Bank?
How was checklist look like? Do they ask for insurance history for your job experience as the supporting document?

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
majidek said:
First of all congratulations.
Did you find the job through Job Bank?
How was checklist look like? Do they ask for insurance history for your job experience as the supporting document?
1. No, I got the job by myself. According to my knowledge, no one has got a job from Job Bank so far.
2. The checklist for FSW include passport, digital photo, proof of education, proof of employment records, proof of medical exam, police certificate, proof of means of financial support, proof of offer/nomination. Also, it requires passport, digital photo, proof of education, proof of medical exam, police certificate, and marriage certificate for your spouse (if applicable). You could also submit one letter of explanation to explain why you couldn't upload any of above documents if you have reasons.
3. They don't ask for insurance history. The official document for job experience is a reference letter or experience letter. Besides that, offer letter/contract, payslips and tax history can also be used as supporting documents.
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
felixcanada2015 said:

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
are you specialized in a certain field?

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:
are you specialized in a certain field?
No, not at all.
The company is expanding its business, that's why they are sending countless interview invitations around the world.

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
Are you.net or java developer? Do you need any professional certications to get the job? Thank you

majidek

Feb 29, 2012
felixcanada2015 said:
1. No, I got the job by myself. According to my knowledge, no one has got a job from Job Bank so far.
2. The checklist for FSW include passport, digital photo, proof of education, proof of employment records, proof of medical exam, police certificate, proof of means of financial support, proof of offer/nomination. Also, it requires passport, digital photo, proof of education, proof of medical exam, police certificate, and marriage certificate for your spouse (if applicable). You could also submit one letter of explanation to explain why you couldn't upload any of above documents if you have reasons.
3. They don't ask for insurance history. The official document for job experience is a reference letter or experience letter. Besides that, offer letter/contract, payslips and tax history can also be used as supporting documents.
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received
thanks for the answer.
May I know which country are you from?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Is there any information about when job bank will effectively start job matching between employers and candidates as EE was promoted?

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
felixcanada2015 said:
No, not at all.
The company is expanding its business, that's why they are sending countless interview invitations around the world.

Dude, can you be able to help me out by providing some assistance as to how you got the interview call? i msged you my email id to ur inbox.. please reply back...

31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB AOR Received

SahiAsh

Feb 8, 2015
Hi There,

I have got ITA and submitted my Form on 15 March. Currently I am in Canada and my work permit is going to expire on June. I am sure, I will not get my PR very soon and have to travel back to my Country. My question is , If I travel back my country and get PR, Is there any time bound to come back Canada if yes how many days or month we get to do it.

My company doesn't except open work permit so not trying to get it.

please advice.