+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any international student who got PR ,plzzz advice

sehrish

May 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone ,

i am an international student doing MENg Electrical ,i am really looking to become PR after completing my degree.
i am doing masters in electrical engineering (MENg).
i really need your guidance and advices in this regard. i want to prepare myself well in advance for the PR.
i shall be really thankful if someone has the same experience (e.g studied at canada and then applied for PR).
i am in nova scotia so if someone has the NSNP experience can also share the info.
and what is the shortest way to apply for PR?

i really appreciate your cooperation in this respect.

my email is : sehrishee@yahoo.com

u can contact me and can send me all the details that you have ,i shall be really thankful for that.
thanks in advance

Taariqq

Oct 5, 2012
sehrish said:
hello everyone ,

i am an international student doing MENg Electrical ,i am really looking to become PR after completing my degree.
i am doing masters in electrical engineering (MENg).
i really need your guidance and advices in this regard. i want to prepare myself well in advance for the PR.
i shall be really thankful if someone has the same experience (e.g studied at canada and then applied for PR).
i am in nova scotia so if someone has the NSNP experience can also share the info.
and what is the shortest way to apply for PR?

i really appreciate your cooperation in this respect.

my email is : sehrishee @ yahoo.com

u can contact me and can send me all the details that you have ,i shall be really thankful for that.
thanks in advance
Hi Sehrish,

Did you go thru with your NSNP application? Please share your experience as I am also considering applying to a 1-year certificate program and then onto nsnp.