+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any idea on the processing time of study permit in London UK Office

kpomeranz

Nov 3, 2021
The London office just responded this morning to a webform I submitted in early March, when I was still enquiring about my visitor's visa, which had long since been approved.
It looks like the London office has only progressed to March with the webform.

I joined a group chat for applying for a Canadian visa in London, UK. I found that from the end of February to the beginning of March, the London office issued almost none of the visitor, study, work and super visas for non-Ukrainian citizens.
Oh no, sorry to hear that mate. I do not have a deadline to submit study permit yet… or maybe I am not aware of that haha. Anyway it’s been a long while. I forgot when did you submit your SP application?

kpomeranz

Nov 3, 2021
The London office just responded this morning to a webform I submitted in early March, when I was still enquiring about my visitor's visa, which had long since been approved.
It looks like the London office has only progressed to March with the webform.

I joined a group chat for applying for a Canadian visa in London, UK. I found that from the end of February to the beginning of March, the London office issued almost none of the visitor, study, work and super visas for non-Ukrainian citizens.
Bu the way would you mind drag me into that group chat? Thanks a lot. If possible May I DM you?

hiethan

May 15, 2022
Oh no, sorry to hear that mate. I do not have a deadline to submit study permit yet… or maybe I am not aware of that haha. Anyway it’s been a long while. I forgot when did you submit your SP application?
I remember I was in mid-April

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I received a reply on Monday. I sent 2 webforms in April, an email in May and another email in June - so it seemed like a reply addressing all my enquiries in one email. The main points were:

'processing capacity has been reduced with resources diverted to priority lines of business, such as the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel, and study and work permits.'

'In response to your enquiry, we can confirm that we continue to process your application.
Your e-mail and the information you have provided have been added to your file so that they are available for the responsible officer to review.'

hiethan

May 15, 2022
My study visa was approved today and I received OPR, processed by London office, UK.
I submitted on 28 April 2022, became reviewing on 6 July and received the OPR on the same day.
I hope that all will receive good results soon.

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
My study visa was approved today and I received OPR, processed by London office, UK.
I submitted on 28 April 2022, became reviewing on 6 July and received the OPR on the same day.
I hope that all will receive good results soon.
I would like to ask how long it takes to receive a passport with a Canadian visa attached to it after it has been sent.

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
I use gckey to apply. After I received the message of reviewing the eligibility, the application was approved in less than a day. There were no other updates besides that, so it was basically the same as a straightforward decision because when you receive the update, you will get the final result right away.
I would like to ask how long it takes to receive a passport with a Canadian visa attached to it after it has been sent.

hiethan

May 15, 2022
I sent my passport on the same day I received my OPR on 6 July and today is 12 July and I still have not received my returned passport.

As it will still take a few days for the passport to be mailed to me, ircc office not working on weekends, so it is impossible for me to receive the passport with the visa attached by 17 July at the earliest.

Reactions: KAI Q

hiethan

May 15, 2022
My study permit was approved on 6 July and I received OPR, processed by London office, UK.

I sent my passport on 6 July and today is 12 July and I still have not received my returned passport.

As it will still take a few days for the passport to be mailed to me, ircc office not working on weekends, so it is impossible for me to receive the passport with the visa attached by 17 July at the earliest. One of my friends has been waiting for over 2 weeks and still has not received her passport back.

If you have an urgent need to travel or need to order a air ticket, even if you have been issued with an OPR, please leave enough time early to wait for your passport to be sent back.

Reactions: Aaru9667 and KAI Q

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
I sent my passport on the same day I received my OPR on 6 July and today is 12 July and I still have not received my returned passport.

As it will still take a few days for the passport to be mailed to me, ircc office not working on weekends, so it is impossible for me to receive the passport with the visa attached by 17 July at the earliest.
Thanks for your reply. Is there email to tell you the process update? The status of my application changed from In process to reviewing today, but I called this morning to ask how long it would take to post the visa to passport and they told me it would take 3-4 weeks. I am having a hard time accepting that.

hiethan

May 15, 2022
Thanks for your reply. Is there email to tell you the process update? The status of my application changed from In process to reviewing today, but I called this morning to ask how long it would take to post the visa to passport and they told me it would take 3-4 weeks. I am having a hard time accepting that.
I only received an email alert when I received my OPR.
There were no further updates once the ircc office received the passport.

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Did you get the status update for your first or second application?

KAI Q

Jun 16, 2022
My study permit was approved on 6 July and I received OPR, processed by London office, UK.

I sent my passport on 6 July and today is 12 July and I still have not received my returned passport.

As it will still take a few days for the passport to be mailed to me, ircc office not working on weekends, so it is impossible for me to receive the passport with the visa attached by 17 July at the earliest. One of my friends has been waiting for over 2 weeks and still has not received her passport back.

If you have an urgent need to travel or need to order a air ticket, even if you have been issued with an OPR, please leave enough time early to wait for your passport to be sent back.
Hi, have u received your visa? My visitor visa application has been approved today and i delivery my passport to London office. I would like to know the processing time.