+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any idea on the processing time of study permit in London UK Office

kpomeranz

Nov 3, 2021
How about ordering GCMS notes so that you have an idea of how far the application is processed?
I ordered mine on May 11, and I don't expect it to be delivered to me until mid June cuz it takes about 1-1.5 months to process.

As of today, it's already the 77th natural day since I submitted my application...exactly the 11 weeks processing time as described on IRCC's site and still my application is not reviewed........

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I ordered mine on May 11, and I don't expect it to be delivered to me until mid June cuz it takes about 1-1.5 months to process.

As of today, it's already the 77th natural day since I submitted my application...exactly the 11 weeks processing time as described on IRCC's site and still my application is not reviewed........
Hopefully you hear from either of them soon

Reactions: kpomeranz

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
What's your status here in the UK - T2 or student? Also, what did you change in your second application compared to the first one?
I have pre settled status under European agreement next year I’ll be applying settled status and citizenship

Jaskhela

Feb 21, 2020
I sent webform to London visa office and they replied me next day with “
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.

If you have an application in process, you can:
· check your application status online or
· request a change of address

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

hiethan

May 15, 2022

May I ask if you have received your GCMS notes notes or study permit decision?

Aaru9667

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
I used GCKEY. I heard that there's no difference in terms of the processing time but it could be biased cuz my sample is based on applicants in China.
Yeah according to people having their visas processed in other countries it makes no difference.
I asked because I was wondering why I was not directed to the new portal when starting my application. So I went through the process again and apparently depending on the 'purpose of visit' you select you get directed to either portal. All the reasons direct you to new portal but if you select none of the above it goes to gckey. I was wondering if that has anything to do the priority of the applications. Lol I'm so hopeless now that I'm trying to find a reason to make sense of this delay.