AOR Received.
04-06-2009
Experts comment please.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you get a direct flight to Saskatoon? It's not a major city. If you can not get a direct flight there, you will land in the first city in Canada that you come to and then you can take a transit flight to Saskatoon.

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
Thanx leon but what about pnp of saskatoon?

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Besides what'd u do in Sask anyway, rather than business? Jobs r scarce there. It effectively has a small town feel.

Qorax

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manir said:
If you do SINP, you sign a document stating your intentions to settle in SK but depending on if you can get a direct flight to SK, you may actually have to land somewhere else before you fly to SK.

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
Thanx again Qorax(Dada) and Leon. I have my uncle there and wish to guide us in our presettlement barriers, but cautioned us for any situation. I am somewhat anxious for landing there. Please elaborate this matter.

G

gte439u

International flights to Saskatoon are available from Chicago, Minneapolis, and Denver. Seasonal service is also available to Saskatoon from Las Vegas. To travel via the U.S., you'll need a U.S. visa unless you are a U.S. citizen or exempt from U.S. visas.

I used to live in the province of Saskatchewan. I found many jobs in the province for skilled workers, but it does have a very small feel.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
What you guess thinking about my Saskatoon? Its biggest city in Saskatchewan and it has International Airport. You can land from anywhere. And right now in here you can find 5 jobs in 1 time, you just need to know it where to start.

Welcome to our Saskatoon, You would love it.

manir

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-06-2009
Thanx Gte439u and zohal but i am asking for available flight from Dhaka to Saskatoon??

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So now you want us to look for flights for you? I went to a search engine and I see that they suggest that you fly to Delhi, to Toronto and then to Saskatoon. Another option is Beijing, Toronto, Saskatoon. Another option, Beijing, Chicago, Saskatoon, another option Delhi, Chicago, Saskatoon. There are many more possibilities.

I believe gte439u was right in saying that Saskatoon only has international flights to/from Chicago, Minneapolis and Denver. If you go to Saskatoon airport at http://www.yxe.ca/ you can see their arrivals and departures and they are all Minneapolis and Denver today but I found that Air Canada also has a direct flight from Chicago to Saskatoon every day.

As a result, if you really want your PR card to state that you landed in Saskatoon, you must fly through Chicago, Minneapolis or Denver which might mean that you will need a US transit visa. Otherwise, go and land in any city in Canada and then take another flight to Saskatoon.