Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
I know of a company that is desperately looking for a very good Symfony 2 developer, and willing to apply for a LMIA.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kateg said:
I know of a company that is desperately looking for a very good Symfony 2 developer, and willing to apply for a LMIA.
U mean php framework. It is really hard to customise anything. Everything is pre made and difficult to work in team if main designer donot know how to keep in sync MVC modules development

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
rickvinod said:
Are there vacanices for any other software technology :( :( :(
Sure - my employer has - several of them. If you have specific multicore network processor experience - Broadcom or Cavium chip development OR are a Network Function Virtualization expert, please reach out.

We have brought people from all over the world but need successful verifiable prior experience in above areas apart from being a really good system software developer (C/C++, kernel et al)

gvmichel

Mar 5, 2015
fkl said:
Sure - my employer has - several of them. If you have specific multicore network processor experience - Broadcom or Cavium chip development OR are a Network Function Virtualization expert, please reach out.

We have brought people from all over the world but need successful verifiable prior experience in above areas apart from being a really good system software developer (C/C++, kernel et al)
Hey fkl,

I am a software engineer with very good skills in Linux kernel, specially the network stack. NFV and C/C++ too. Can you pm me your email so that I can forward you my CV?

I currently have 430 points.

Thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
gvmichel said:
Hey fkl,

I am a software engineer with very good skills in Linux kernel, specially the network stack. NFV and C/C++ too. Can you pm me your email so that I can forward you my CV?

I currently have 430 points.

Thanks
Hi gvmichel,

Glad to hear back. Sent you pm.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
jhutti said:
U mean php framework. It is really hard to customise anything. Everything is pre made and difficult to work in team if main designer donot know how to keep in sync MVC modules development
Yes, Symfony is a framework.

It's not particularly hard to customize anything, if you know what you are doing. The components are easy to override and extend, plenty of events to hook, and the components are largely decoupled so you can pick and choose what you want.

As or keeping things in sync, it has been an issue. I've upgraded us to the newer versions, and I have no issues with keeping things in sync. Composer does most of the heavy lifting for us, and unit tests help avoid issues.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
Yuvvv said:
nope :(
but i am a very good Yii 2 developer. Will that do? ::)
Unfortunately, no. They are looking to move quickly, so they need someone who knows the framework well already.

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
i could learn Symphony 2 but i would not have production experience with it.

PHP is very easy and i dont think symphony will be hard to learn. but anyway if there are any post for a very good php dev, i would be more than happy to have my luck.

rickvinod

Dec 10, 2014
fkl said:

I have five experience as software engineering, have created EE profile under noc 2171.. Got experience in .Net technologies, MVC , WCF , SSRS, SSIS, C# . please let me know if this would interest your company. Please send a PM.. Thanks in advance :)

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
kateg said:
Hi kateg,

I have intermediate knowledge on Symfony framework as well as Laravel, CI and Zend. Please PM me with details about the job. I already have EE profile with 392 score.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Kind regards,
K