+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any good immigration consultants for Australia?

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Hey guys,

I'm in the EE pool since October 10, 2015 but still there is not even a glimmer of hope to get an ITA (I'm at 446). I had started learning French language but the road seems to be rocky one for me since TEF ain't an easy nut to crack. I will go for it but can't take chances. So, I have been contemplating hard whether to wait more or to open a backup plan for me. I spoke to a few friends and they suggested that I put in the application for Australia immigration too (this could be my best chance as I have 8.5 bands in IELTS) & I directly qualify for Australia. We don't know whether or not the CRS cutoff will ever come down from 450. Now, McCullum confirming that there will be cut down in the influx in economic immigrant class (because of Syrian refugee factor) & additional points given to those who have Canadian siblings - the possibilities are gloomier than ever.

Any info on a good/trust worthy/ reliable immigration consultant in India will be highly appreciated. I don't have any knowledge about the PR process down under so that'd be helpful. Also, does anyone know about any online forums like this one for Australia too? Pl help.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bablaa said:
Hey guys,

I'm in the EE pool since October 10, 2015 but still there is not even a glimmer of hope to get an ITA (I'm at 446). I had started learning French language but the road seems to be rocky one for me since TEF ain't an easy nut to crack. I will go for it but can't take chances. So, I have been contemplating hard whether to wait more or to open a backup plan for me. I spoke to a few friends and they suggested that I put in the application for Australia immigration too (this could be my best chance as I have 8.5 bands in IELTS) & I directly qualify for Australia. We don't know whether or not the CRS cutoff will ever come down from 450. Now, McCullum confirming that there will be cut down in the influx in economic immigrant class (because of Syrian refugee factor) & additional points given to those who have Canadian siblings - the possibilities are gloomier than ever.

Any info on a good/trust worthy/ reliable immigration consultant in India will be highly appreciated. I don't have any knowledge about the PR process down under so that'd be helpful. Also, does anyone know about any online forums like this one for Australia too? Pl help.
Why do you need consultant to file your Oz application. The application process is straight forward, everything online and easy. Did you try entering your information in the EOI pool for Oz.

If your Express Entry score is at 446, have you tried obtaining nomination from any province in Canada? I recommend look at various province like Ontario which provides nomination to applicants having more than 400+ score, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, etc..do not need applicants to have jobs to get nominated.
Cheers and all the best..

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Have you not been active on this forum since October 2015? There was an update on OINP website on 24th November 2015 - to withdraw your existing EE profile and recreate a new one so that you can be in a position to receive PT NOI from Ontario.
You could have done this long time back in December itself and now you could have been waiting for nomination like me and others.
Plus SINP had reopened atleast 3 to 4 times in November and December 2015. Each intake accepted 500 applicants.

No need to hire any consultant. I have hired one and I have received more help and info from this forum than I have received it from my consultant.

Anyway, you can still withdraw your existing profile and recreate a new one to see if you can receive the PT NOI from Ontario in another 2 weeks.
All the best and pull up your socks.

Bablaa

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
Yoda24 said:
Why do you need consultant to file your Oz application. The application process is straight forward, everything online and easy. Did you try entering your information in the EOI pool for Oz.

If your Express Entry score is at 446, have you tried obtaining nomination from any province in Canada? I recommend look at various province like Ontario which provides nomination to applicants having more than 400+ score, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, etc..do not need applicants to have jobs to get nominated.
Cheers and all the best..
I had recreated by EE profile in December but I have not received the PN from any of the provinces. What should I do?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Bablaa said:
I had recreated by EE profile in December but I have not received the PN from any of the provinces. What should I do?
If I were you, I would try recreating it again as some people have got PT NOI in their third/fourth attempt. Regarding consultants, I know consultants in India, but personally, I would advise against it (not because of any bad/negative experience). If you can invest sometime yourself in the process, you can do it yourself, but if you do not mind paying consultants, then I would leave that to you.