+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any good consultants to recommend in the UAE?

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi all,
It would be great if you guys could share your experiences with the consultants you dealt with in the UAE. I have met some but not able to make up my mind on one.

Thank you,
Mohamed

Hanein

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Saudi Arabia-Riyadh (Palestinian)
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111, 2174 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 04, 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 04,2010
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2010
File Transfer...
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Mohamed,

Actually I dont have a contact in UAE, but know an excellent Egyptian/Canadian Lawyer lives in Canada.. She can help you in the process with reasonable fees. If u r interested, please let me know, I can send you her details.

Regards,
Hanein

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Moe2010 said:
Hi all,
It would be great if you guys could share your experiences with the consultants you dealt with in the UAE. I have met some but not able to make up my mind on one.

Thank you,
Mohamed
Dear...i also walked around in Dubai to look for somebody reasonable but in the mean time, connected with a consultant in Canadae. Name is OICS (OPTUS IMMIGRATION, Brampton). Total fee charged for the process was CAD 1500 which is comparatively much lower than what UAE consultants are charging as well as found them very co-operative, high level co-ordination and support. My case moved through them swiftly and i got my visas last month only.

Hope above will help u inshallah
Ashraf

kunal203

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Dubai U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
Doc's Request.
18-04-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2008
IELTS Request
1-02-2009
Med's Request
09-03-2010
Med's Done....
10-03-2010
Passport Req..
27-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
24-01-2011
Hi moe

if you went you can usage “Carter Hope”, Base in dubai Hi is best lawyer in the UAE (it's my personal experience )

kunal

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude u can check the csic web page for UAE registered consultants......

https://www.csic-scci.ca/find/search.html?country=AE

God Luck !

memo74

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-3-2007
Doc's Request.
15-7-2009
AOR Received.
20-6-2007
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Med's Request
waiting
Dear,

I think Mr Anthony is the best one in the UAE. Mr Anthony is my consultant.

Phone: +971 6 555 8747 | +971 6 559 5899 | Fax: +971 6 555 85 44
Address: M3 Al Kaloti Tower Entiphada Street, P.O. Box 7290, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Montreal Management Consultants Est. is a dynamic firm that provides the most outstanding and exceptional professional services for application for Canadian Immigration.Established in 1994, with the principal place of business located in the emirate of Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates and coordinating with the Canadian office located in Montreal, we have helped thousands of people to make this major step in their lives.

Office Timings: Sat– Wed (9:00AM – 7:30PM) / Thurs (9:00AM-2:00PM)

Maani1985

Sep 3, 2010
Guys,

You don't need consultant.

CIC been saying this for years, that having a consultant or not doesn't effect your chances of getting a visa.

If you need a consultant, just to fill out all the application, don't waste your time and money.

Now a days, things are very straight, if you need help with any questions, just swing by this forum.

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moe2010 said:
Hi all,

Thank you,
Mohamed
Guys,

You don't need consultant.

CIC been saying this for years, that having a consultant or not doesn't effect your chances of getting a visa.

If you need a consultant, just to fill out all the application, don't waste your time and money.

Now a days, things are very straight, if you need help with any questions, just swing by this forum.
Well said Maani1985
However, if you insist to give away some cash, I can help you with that better than any consultant and for less ;D

I

imtiazuddin

do not go for any consultant , this is best you visit the canadian Embassy in uae ; they really help the people who want to migrate ; I have three friends who got visa without consultant help ; you will end up paying huge amount and lack of coordination once you register with them .

i am the one victim ; however i have received my PR

Regards

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well guys.... it's true that a consultant can't increase your chances...but still if someone can afford a registered consultant ( i.e. registered with CSIC ), it's better to go for it........it seems like all a consultant does is filling out forms n sending and receiving these b/w CIO/CHC and the client. But i think, many applications get delayed due to incomplete docs or in some ways or another, docs sent in unacceptable format.... so if a registered and trust worthy professional can take care of it....prepares the application, covering every possible loop hole, guiding the client in preparing docs exactly according to wht is required....... and in turn it can avoid unnecessary delays ( caused by re-sending docs).......then the money spent is worth it.....

and about these kinda forums.....well...yes they're helpful....but my personal experience says that you can't 100% depend on opinions shared here......often u'll get diff opinions on a same issue from diff persons/seniors.....and in case of emergency, it can take a while to get to the true opinion....

that's my point of view....but not many ppl here agree to it :) ...... and PS...im not a consultant myself.... ;)

cheers !!