+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any girl from pakistan going to university of saskatchewan???

seena

Apr 30, 2015
fahad123 said:
Don't worry you will love it in UOS. University is chill and be prepared for the harsh weather. I know a girl from Pakistan who is studying there. She is with me on facebook. You should add her. One of my friend is doing Masters in public health there.

o really

InshAllah if i get VISA..I will take her number and your frnd's number ... and where are you going??

fahad123

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get study permit insha Allah. Once you get your study permit just send me a message, i will talk to them for you.
I have been here for one year.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
fahad123 said:
You will get study permit insha Allah. Once you get your study permit just send me a message, i will talk to them for you.
I have been here for one year.
o wow... Allah karey I will get study permit aameen

ok fahad I will send you personal message if get SP

jazakAllah

seena

Apr 30, 2015
vitalman said:
Does your program come under Johnson-Shayoma Graduate school of public policy?

sorry dude I got admission in Public Health..... graduate studies n research college...

are you also going to USASK?? if yes then in which course??

vitalman

May 31, 2013
Masters of Public Health comes under JSGS department of USASK. And yes I'm going to U of S. Same department as yours but program is masters of public administration.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
vitalman said:
Masters of Public Health comes under JSGS department of USASK. And yes I'm going to U of S. Same department as yours but program is masters of public administration.

o great ... where are you from?? and have you got VISA?? are you a girl??

seena

Apr 30, 2015
vitalman said:
Lahore, male. Me and my friend (female) we have applied visa for USASK recently. So yeah
arey waah .... tussi from lahore... zaberdast... can you people join our Paki watsapp group ?? we Pakistani people made a group so if you want you both join .... ask your friend too... there is lots of fun there in watsapp ...and you also can easily in touch with me and others

i also want to know your VISA timeline??

vitalman

May 31, 2013
Yes sure you can add on whatsapp. Secondly I don't have much to share about my timeline as I recently submitted the application. I know I submitted bit late but you never know with CIC :)

seena

Apr 30, 2015
vitalman said:
Yes sure you can add on whatsapp. Secondly I don't have much to share about my timeline as I recently submitted the application. I know I submitted bit late but you never know with CIC :)
OK send me your number In private msg .
. And also your female frnd ..

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
Check your inbox, plz.