+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any documents to be attached

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
Looking for a quick information-

are there any documents which needs to be attached with the online application at CIC?

I have completed the ECA, IELTS and my spouse IELTS as well, however I am the primary applicant so do we need to attach any documents?

a quick response would be really appreciated.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
You ll need also your original and translated diplomas uploaded together with ECA, bank statements (proof of funds), Reference letter, translated marriage certificate probably.....

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
Thanks for the quick response, just that I do not see an option to attach in the profile against the provided information in the application.

is it only required for an applicant or for co applicant also?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
AshishRidhima said:
Thanks for the quick response, just that I do not see an option to attach in the profile against the provided information in the application.

is it only required for an applicant or for co applicant also?
once your are done filling the application, a document checklist will be created against which you have to upload the documents.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
vishalg said:
once your are done filling the application, a document checklist will be created against which you have to upload the documents.
yes it should be visible later in 2 stage. Eerything you re claiming points for you ll need proof.

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
I have reached to the stage of an application and have digitally sign also- Here I do see 2 buttons:
1. Transmit
2. Exit online application

Am I doing the right thing? Please confirm

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
AshishRidhima said:
I have reached to the stage of an application and have digitally sign also- Here I do see 2 buttons:
1. Transmit
2. Exit online application

Am I doing the right thing? Please confirm
is this before ITA?

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
Yes - I have completed the stage 1 ECA and IELTS.. now proceeding with the Application submission (Express Entry)
do I need to submit the documents at this stage? I do see below content while submitting the application in CIC

***************************************************************************************
Signature
I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application.

I, Applicant name , solemnly declare that the information I have provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way.

Option one:Exit Online Application Option Two: Transmit

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
AshishRidhima said:
Yes - I have completed the stage 1 ECA and IELTS.. now proceeding with the Application submission (Express Entry)
do I need to submit the documents at this stage? I do see below content while submitting the application in CIC

***************************************************************************************
Signature
I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application.

I, Applicant name , solemnly declare that the information I have provided is true and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way.

Option one:Exit Online Application Option Two: Transmit
If this is before ITA, then you do not need to upload any document.
Recheck all the information that you entered, if you are ok with this, click transmit.
once your EE profile is created, register at job bank. after job bank registration, it will take about 24 hours for your score to reflect and your profile to become active. Once it active, all you need to do is wait for an ITA, which happens every alternate wednesday .
Goodluck.

AshishRidhima

Dec 17, 2016
While creating a profile in Job Bank online, I do have the Express Entry File number but not sure of the job seeker validation code ?

Please let me know what is this?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshishRidhima said:
While creating a profile in Job Bank online, I do have the Express Entry File number but not sure of the job seeker validation code ?

Please let me know what is this?
Check your mycic messages, you should have a pdf with this number.