+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

Dentist EE

Apr 1, 2018
Hi
I am a BDS

My wes report said:

Canadian equivalency - Five years of professional study in dentistry

Remarks - Bachelor of dental surgery is the first professional degree in dentistry in India
Hi ,
BDS degree is four years program one year house Job.so in my Wes profile should I write the official length of BDS four years or five? As degree is given before housejob in Pakistan.
Thanks

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
H
I got pr recently..
Thank you add me
Hi
I am a dentist too. Applying as couple. Created an express entry profile in March. Crs score is 416. Any suggestions to improve my score.? I was hoping to apply for provincial nomination as my brother is a PR . But it's closed currebtly.

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
H

Hi
I am a dentist too. Applying as couple. Created an express entry profile in March. Crs score is 416. Any suggestions to improve my score.? I was hoping to apply for provincial nomination as my brother is a PR . But it's closed currebtly.
HI,
M a dentist too :)
A little more information on your situation might help you get an answer quicker... like IELTS score, age, etc...
I think you should aim at increasing IELTS. Usually thats the only way to move up in score.
If your work experience is less than 3 years, increasing work experience can improve score.
You can try improving your wifes score too...

AP0611

Apr 17, 2018
Hi all,
I am from India. I did my bds 8 moths ago and gaining experience in a private dental clinic since 8 moths.
I want to apply for PR after getting one year experience.Meanwhile ,what all I can do to meet the necessay requirements? Also,please add me in watsapp group.. 7696815559

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I am from India. I did my bds 8 moths ago and gaining experience in a private dental clinic since 8 moths.
I want to apply for PR after getting one year experience.Meanwhile ,what all I can do to meet the necessay requirements? Also,please add me in watsapp group.. 7696815559
For PR, You need:
IELTS score L8R7W7S7
WES evaluation
Work experience certificate from the clinic where you work. Job duty letter according to IRCC requirements.
Proof of payments from the clinic (bank statement showing entries of cheques deposited, pay stubs, etc)
If you are single, 6.5 to 7 lakhs in your bank account. I would advice to get this amount in your bank account right away so when you prepare your profile and show bank statement, your account will have this amount for a period of more than 6 months. There are various ways to show proof of funds if you are getting this amount from your family. (Gift deed from family members, Sale of assets like property, gold, mutual funds etc)
Make sure all your certificates, documents and passport have the same name without variations. If not, get a 'one and the same person' affidavit.

For NDEB process:
Visit ndeb-bned.ca and apply for eligibility to sit for AFK
If you plan to stay and work in Canada while giving exams, you can also apply to NDAEB and directly pass written and clinical exams and work as a dental assistant while preparing for NDEB. (This is, if you don't want an odd job)

AP0611

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks alot for the info and valuable advice...Kindly add my no. to the watsapp discussion group too. 7696815559

AP0611

Apr 17, 2018
For PR, You need:
IELTS score L8R7W7S7
WES evaluation
Work experience certificate from the clinic where you work. Job duty letter according to IRCC requirements.
Proof of payments from the clinic (bank statement showing entries of cheques deposited, pay stubs, etc)
If you are single, 6.5 to 7 lakhs in your bank account. I would advice to get this amount in your bank account right away so when you prepare your profile and show bank statement, your account will have this amount for a period of more than 6 months. There are various ways to show proof of funds if you are getting this amount from your family. (Gift deed from family members, Sale of assets like property, gold, mutual funds etc)
Make sure all your certificates, documents and passport have the same name without variations. If not, get a 'one and the same person' affidavit.

For NDEB process:
Visit ndeb-bned.ca and apply for eligibility to sit for AFK
If you plan to stay and work in Canada while giving exams, you can also apply to NDAEB and directly pass written and clinical exams and work as a dental assistant while preparing for NDEB. (This is, if you don't want an odd job)
what remains the IRCC requirements?

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
any one know about ICAS result for 6 years studying general dentistry and 3 years full time postgraduate studying (Msc in Oral Medicine)?