Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Hi guys,

First of all, I would like to congrats people who got ITA :) Second of all, I would like to know if there is any CEC applicants who got ITA at all. Cause the cut off was 899. I was shocked when I saw this tbh and I am afraid now that without a PNP or a LMIA approved job offer (which would be so hard to get), I wont be able to stay in Canada :( ... So, if there is any CEC applicants who got ITA . Please share your info with us cause that would help us who will apply later on a lot (what is your points and profile, etc..)

Thank you

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
I think so too, I looked at the forum and most of them are either PNP or FSW. So there is no hope for CEC then ? :(

Feb 1, 2015
I checked the documents required as part of the checklist and found it no different from CEC. You donot need an ECA if you have a minimum of 1 year experience in canada and I dont see I am being requested to submit one as per my checklist.

But you will have to furnish reference letters from all previous employers and positions held. PCC is common for both CEC and FSW.

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
arijit_calgary said:
I checked the documents required as part of the checklist and found it no different from CEC. You donot need an ECA if you have a minimum of 1 year experience in canada and I dont see I am being requested to submit one as per my checklist.

But you will have to furnish reference letters from all previous employers and positions held. PCC is common for both CEC and FSW.

Are you sure that you don't need the ECA? There is still information on a CIC website that you must have ECA.

I didn't know that you need to provide a reference letters from all your previous employers. Are you sure?

unclesamy

Star Member
May 11, 2013
so basically we the people who came here to study and have pgwp and dont need LMIA are screwed...EE suks then...our number is never going to come up unless we qualify for PNP. Not fair.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friends point was 831 but cic increased it to 851 and his under cec but havent got invitation. :(

Feb 1, 2015
zsv2015 said:
Please check the CEC website.

Seems like Candidates are exempted from ECA if they have atleast 1 year of Canadian experience.

Are you sure that you don't need the ECA? There is still information on a CIC website that you must have ECA.

I didn't know that you need to provide a reference letters from all your previous employers. Are you sure?
You will need to take a language test. We will use your test results to see if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada under one of the federal programs that are part of Express Entry.
If you were educated outside Canada, you may need to have your educational credentials assessed against Canadian standards.
This is not mandatory if:
you got at least one year of recent work experience in Canada, or
your work experience is in a skilled trade (skilled manual work).
Note: Even if you do not need to have your foreign education assessed to be eligible under Express Entry, you may want to do so in order to increase your score and chances of being invited to apply.
You need to know the skill type of the job your work experience is in (as well as the job you plan to have in Canada, if they are different).You will use Canada’s job classification system (the National Occupational Classification or NOC) to find out whether your work experience is valid under one of the three federal programs.

bimbim

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
Hi all,

I'm met for CEC under the express entry profile with a very low score 350. I'm currently in Canada and working as well but without LMIA.
I'm thinking I should do a ECA for my degree back home to increase my point. Does anyone know the maximum point I can get to evaluate my foreign certificate?

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
arijit_calgary said:

Hi ,

You mean by reference letters is the experience letters or reliving letters? Or something else?

Thanks,
Aarti

Feb 1, 2015
Aarti21 said:
Hi ,

You mean by reference letters is the experience letters or reliving letters? Or something else?

Thanks,
Aarti

Your evidence should include a reference letter from your employer and previous pay stubs, where available.

The reference letter is an official document printed on company letterhead and must include your name, the company’s contact information (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the signature of your immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company and a business card of the person signing the letter. The letter should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties/responsibilities, job status (if current job), the dates you worked for the company, the number of work hours per week and your annual salary plus benefits.

You must scan all documents for this work experience and save them as one file. (Each work experience requires a separate file.)

chevy

Jan 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got IT but where it is written that I got selected through CECT or FSW

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
chevy said:
I got IT but where it is written that I got selected through CECT or FSW
Are you eligible for both then ? I think CIC will let you know if you have to apply under CEC or FSW or some sort

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Also, what is your score and profile like ?