+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any buddy for Seneca College Sept 2011

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I have applied for Seneca college @ york campus for sept 2011 intake any buddy for same intake , Please share ur Ideas and achievements in file progress till date.

I applied last year , was deferred due to some reason and will re-apply till 15 july . Please buddies tell about yourself.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jas_to_canada said:
I have applied for Seneca college @ york campus for sept 2011 intake any buddy for same intake , Please share ur Ideas and achievements in file progress till date.

I applied last year , was deferred due to some reason and will re-apply till 15 july . Please buddies tell about yourself.
I've applied and got selected for Seneca@York. Received my study visa as well.

See you in the campus (and may be in the orientation). PM me your email and contact number so that we can touch base.

GS

Shafraz

Jun 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the best on ur Canada visa. Even im trying to go for higher studies in Canada. How did you apply for the college? How long did it take for you to get the admission? plz help me tnx

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
GS_Stud said:
I've applied and got selected for Seneca @ York. Received my study visa as well.

See you in the campus (and may be in the orientation). PM me your email and contact number so that we can touch base.

GS
What is your Course at Seneca@york campus?

lekamle

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I have also applied to Senecca. Its actually a week or two ago, I got the confirmation of receipt of my application from the college.
My intended field of study is Computer networking and technical support.
If everything goes according to the plan I will be starting on this September as well.

The college responds very quickly and the staff I had on the phone are very helpful and friendly.

Good luck.

GS_Stud

Apr 6, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lekamle, and Jas,

Seems like our orientation would be on the same day, and at the same campus (Aug 31 @ York).

Please pass me your phone numbers so that we can coordinate things like accommodation, transportation and share other useful information among us.

GS