+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any body from March got any update

Timj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Any body from March got Aip ?? Please post here ! Anybody thinking of putting it on Twitter ?

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
Any body from March got Aip ?? Please post here ! Anybody thinking of putting it on Twitter ?

No update.
Last medical was passed on 30 June.
And eligibility check started from 13 July.
After that no updates.

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
Applied on March 13 , biometrics and medical passed on 26 June . After that they are reviewing application . Till now no updates . Why they are doing these to us . While people who applied in June , July are getting updates and aip .

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
Guys have you uploaded latest loa to ircc ? Or have asked whether they need anything?
I did uploaded. They didn't ask me to. But I deffered my intake from May to September. After no visa update( like anything regarding my medical or biometrics). I thought because I applied in May and that the visa offices are shut, my file is not moving forward. So I had no choice but to deffer my intake. I uploaded my new LOA in mid MAY

Reactions: Drsunmeet Singh

Drsunmeet Singh

Mar 26, 2020
I did uploaded. They didn't ask me to. But I deffered my intake from May to September. After no visa update( like anything regarding my medical or biometrics). I thought because I applied in May and that the visa offices are shut, my file is not moving forward. So I had no choice but to deffer my intake. I uploaded my new LOA in mid MAY
I think it would be better for you raise a webform requesting application status and whether they need anything from your side ?

Div25

Apr 8, 2020
an
And after that I passed my medical on 30 June. So I thought maybe because I uploaded new LOA they started reviewing my file.