+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any body else who havnt got visa frm chc islmbd now deffering or defferd session

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys..
i have applied for study permit but now hopeless so i m going to ask for defferal, is there any body else who is in the same situation .....
pls update......

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Yea brother ! I'm in the same situation. I have already paid the fees for the first semester and now I'm going to deffer it for the jan 2012. But the problem is that my program that is "Aviation Management" only starts in sept every year. So now let see if college considers me in jan. I have applied for student permit on 5th may 2011.

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham bro so dont worry i m also gonna deffer my session and in my university i have also heard that there is no jan session but i have got already admission in another universty i,e callgary so let c what happens be in contact and sont lose ur heart we will get it this time inshallah i had apllied in july 11 med on 12th aug but no visa .....ok buddy wish u best of luck

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Hmmm, So you're in the same boat as me. Brother don't worry you will get it as you have applied in July, they will take some time but look at me who applied in May. LOL. It's been 4 months since I applied. Don't know what they are doing with my application. Might be they fell in love with my passport. they are having it from 4 months. lol. So brother just hope for the best.

So are you from karachi ?

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i m wid u guys..i applied on 24 May.i have received defferal letter from my university.Now as soon as i will receive any response from CHC i will send thenm letter of offer for January semester..best of luck

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham buddies
sofi and kashif be in contact inshallah we all will get soon i have appplied for defferal university replied that the have initiated but that will take time so i have requested to finalise it urgently .......so same case as urs waiting fr response ........
inshallah we all will get it dun worry just pray

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Hmmm ! I though that em the only one left, who applied in May. So it means I'm not alone. You guys are here for the company. So kashif bhai just relax and have faith in ALLAH. They must be doing something with our passport as they are having it from 4 months. If they are not satisfied with our application or not willing to give us the permit, then why haven't we received our refusal yet. So Just hope for the best. But I'm the only one who's waiting for the medical letter, I think ?

@ Waziri : Brother Have you paid the fees to your university and I would like to know one more thing that why are you guys not applying in colleges/universities in Toronto area ?

Best of luck to both of you ! Remember me in your prayers !!!

sufi

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2011
Med's Request
18-10-2011
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Will be soon
Guys tell me two more things, Did you guys send your passports with your application at the time of applying because I sent my passport with my application. I don't know if its required or not ?

Now when I track my application in TCS visatronix website. It says your tracking number is invalid. What's your opinion on that ?

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Re: any body else who havnt got visa frm chc islmbd now deffering or defferd ses

salam,
I am also among those who applied for sep intake and have now deferred to jan intake coz of further medical. Alhamdulilah all medical reports are clear and sent to ND and now waiting for visa InshaAllah...

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham sufi i have paid my one year fee and i.e 12361 CAD. second thing that i have got admission in university of alberta and now applied for defferal so let c what they reply .
i have also admission in university of calgary in jan 2012 so if they will not deffer to jan 2012 then i will withdraw application and will apply with new LOA but inshallah i iwll get the defferal letter
and sufi we all have submitted our passports with docs so dun worry abt that
and the tracking no iu dun know try again visatronix tracking so hopefully u will be able to track it

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ham welcome rar to our Ex sep intake group bro dun worrry inshallah we will get it this time for sure .....wish u besr of luck

rar

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Re: any body else who havnt got visa frm chc islmbd now deffering or defferd ses

thanks waziri and kashif....
InshaAllah we'll all make it to the finish line....