+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Body Can help me in Australia or New Zealand Immigration

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammad76 said:
till now i am upset coz of Canadian immigration but i have to look to for future, i dont think i will be able to get new zeeland or australian but i will try to get it let see, now again every thing from 1
yes dear this is sad truth. check denmark as well

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

These countries does have long processing time and too much fees. New Zealand is complicated and i read last month that number of applicants for New Zealand migration has decreased in recent time and not many people are applying now because of their procedure and time frame.

Cheers
Saki

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
saki said:
Hi

These countries does have long processing time and too much fees. New Zealand is complicated and i read last month that number of applicants for New Zealand migration has decreased in recent time and not many people are applying now because of their procedure and time frame.

Cheers
Saki
saki what about Australia? is it easy or difficult?

with in few days i will send you private messages regarding Australian immigration:)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi

Cheers
Saki
what about denmark??????????

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
any body going to help us for immigration of any country,

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
people said it is very hard to get uK

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok why dont you try again for Canada ,if your NOC is included in the list.If I am right your case was refused as ur wife's degree was not recognized.If you are a Pakistani your wife can take her BA exam privately from any recognized university and can give u 3 precious points.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
mohammad76 said:
people said it is very hard to get uK

When these people say its "hard to get UK", what do they mean?

Maybe it's "hard" for them but not necessarily for you......you can't know unless you find out the facts that are applicable to you....the point is, you would have to make the decision of whether or not it is actually hard.....who knows, maybe it's not that hard.

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
donutbox said:
When these people say its "hard to get UK", what do they mean?

Maybe it's "hard" for them but not necessarily for you......you can't know unless you find out the facts that are applicable to you....the point is, you would have to make the decision of whether or not it is actually hard.....who knows, maybe it's not that hard.
Donutbox you are right but the thing after refusel of canadian immigration i am bit disappointed and now every thing looking to me very hard. for canadian immigration i waited for 42 months and at the end becuase of 1 point they refused my application

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Hi why don’t you get her degree assessed by the assessment board in Canada and that will prove the equivalent to Canadian degree???

Or apply for SIR visa to Australia...

There is a range of visa options under the General Skilled Migration program for skilled workers who want to live in Australia and who do not have an employer sponsoring them. These include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.

Independent
Independent migrants have the least number of restrictions placed on them and this is the preferred option for eligible applicants who do not have an employer to sponsor them. Assess your eligibility for the independent visas before you continue.

Sponsored
If you are sponsored by an eligible relative, please note that there are a number of obligations that must be met by your sponsor.

These are your options - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/visa-options-outside.htm

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
mohammad76 said:
Donutbox you are right but the thing after refusel of canadian immigration i am bit disappointed and now every thing looking to me very hard. for canadian immigration i waited for 42 months and at the end becuase of 1 point they refused my application

I totally understand your point, but you can't give up now....or else you will probably spend the rest of the time/life wondering...."what if?"

"What if I applied for the UK, NZ, Australia and/or Denmark?....what if?..."

I dont think you want to live a life of "what if?"

At the very least you should be doing some "background research" on these other countries to first determine what are your "chances" of being accepted before you even submitan application form

Although doing "background research" is no guarantee of anything, it is still better than not even having a chance.

Just dont give as yet.

(maybe also you still have a chance at Canada)

mohammad76

Feb 9, 2010
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2007
Doc's Request.
01-11-2009
IELTS Request
01-11-2009
mperei02 said:
Hi why don't you get her degree assessed by the assessment board in Canada and that will prove the equivalent to Canadian degree???

Or apply for SIR visa to Australia...

There is a range of visa options under the General Skilled Migration program for skilled workers who want to live in Australia and who do not have an employer sponsoring them. These include options for skilled people applying as an independent migrant as well as those sponsored by a relative, or nominated by a State or Territory government.

Independent
Independent migrants have the least number of restrictions placed on them and this is the preferred option for eligible applicants who do not have an employer to sponsor them. Assess your eligibility for the independent visas before you continue.

Sponsored
If you are sponsored by an eligible relative, please note that there are a number of obligations that must be met by your sponsor.

These are your options - http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/visa-options-outside.htm
Thanks for your msg, as you said Aus is good option but the thing is after your msg when i checked on the website for fee, they mentioned there it will cost around 6100 $, dont you think it big amount if you compare to Canadian immigration

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
http://www.abhinav.com/news/south-australian-state-sponsored-list-for-immigration-to-australia-announced.htm

Check this out...the information not the agent :)

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Well it wasnt that expensive when I applied, you should seek state sponsorship first...it takes couple of weeks to get letter from SA Govt.