+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any applications being processed from Rome?

Sandpiper

Nov 13, 2022
Hello,
It has been 138 days as of writing since my cousin invited me to visit her in Toronto.
Many people are getting their passport requests but the processing times for Balkan area has gone up tremendously.
The application is being processed in Rome. I believe 70 days was beginning of the year, now 175 for Albania. It has not even yet started the eligibility review- 0 updates since applying.

Is there anyone who has tourist visa application being processed by Rome able to share their status or update? For me almost 5 months have passed and this is ridiculous, I get generic sample email when I ask for update.

Egi_H

Dec 25, 2017
Hello,
It has been 138 days as of writing since my cousin invited me to visit her in Toronto.
Many people are getting their passport requests but the processing times for Balkan area has gone up tremendously.
The application is being processed in Rome. I believe 70 days was beginning of the year, now 175 for Albania. It has not even yet started the eligibility review- 0 updates since applying.

Is there anyone who has tourist visa application being processed by Rome able to share their status or update? For me almost 5 months have passed and this is ridiculous, I get generic sample email when I ask for update.
Did you get any updates so far? I submitted a Visitor visa for my parents a month ago, so I wanted to have a rough idea of the Rome visa office pace.