26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Now it makes sense
Many thanks my friend... :) :) :)
nice lady said:
dear it is just a mistake i wrote this long time ago even i didnt notice that it isnt correct i applied 12/11 /2009

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?

- Updated schedule A for yourself, your spouse and each dependent child over the age of 18

o The schedule can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

o Dependent children over the age of 18 must fill this form if they continue to financially depend on you after their 22nd birthday

o Please ensure that you leave no gap in your personal history and in your address history

- Police certificates for yourself, your spouse and each dependent child over the age of 18

o You, your spouse and your dependent children over the age of 18 must submit an updated police certificate from the country where they are currently residing

o You must submit a police certificate from every country where you and your spouse have resided more than six months if it has not already been submitted; this requirements applies also to your dependent children if they have resided in foreign countries for more than six months after their 18th birthday

o Our website contains useful information on how to obtain foreign police certificates: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

- Updated proof of funds

o You must submit proof of liquid, transferable funds. Your proof of funds should show the history of funds for the last six months.

o The minimum amount required varies in function of your family size; please see the minimum required at this address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

- Completion of the medical examination for yourself, your spouse and your dependent children

o The required forms with detailed instructions are attached

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse (if applicable), if it has not already been paid. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person.

o Instructions on how to make the payment can be found here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/poland-pologne/visas/processing_fees-frais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

- A copy of all pages of passport for yourself, your spouse and your accompanying dependent children

o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

o The passport should be valid for the next twelve months and should be the passport that you intend to use to enter Canada

o Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa maybe inserted. Diplomatic, official and special passports are not acceptable

- Specify the height and eye colour for you and each of your accompanying dependents (on a separate sheet of paper)

- Updated Additional Family Information Forms for yourself and your spouse

- Marriage Certificate issued by the Ministry of the Interior

-

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Great Job, thank you a million for sharing
nice lady said:
WHAT ARE WE REQUESTING?

- Updated schedule A for yourself, your spouse and each dependent child over the age of 18

o The schedule can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

o Dependent children over the age of 18 must fill this form if they continue to financially depend on you after their 22nd birthday

o Please ensure that you leave no gap in your personal history and in your address history

- Police certificates for yourself, your spouse and each dependent child over the age of 18

o You, your spouse and your dependent children over the age of 18 must submit an updated police certificate from the country where they are currently residing

o You must submit a police certificate from every country where you and your spouse have resided more than six months if it has not already been submitted; this requirements applies also to your dependent children if they have resided in foreign countries for more than six months after their 18th birthday

o Our website contains useful information on how to obtain foreign police certificates: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp

- Updated proof of funds

o You must submit proof of liquid, transferable funds. Your proof of funds should show the history of funds for the last six months.

o The minimum amount required varies in function of your family size; please see the minimum required at this address: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

- Completion of the medical examination for yourself, your spouse and your dependent children

o The required forms with detailed instructions are attached

- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse (if applicable), if it has not already been paid. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person.

o Instructions on how to make the payment can be found here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/poland-pologne/visas/processing_fees-frais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

- A copy of all pages of passport for yourself, your spouse and your accompanying dependent children

o Each person must have their own passport and there must be at least two blank pages in each passport

o The passport should be valid for the next twelve months and should be the passport that you intend to use to enter Canada

o Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa maybe inserted. Diplomatic, official and special passports are not acceptable

- Specify the height and eye colour for you and each of your accompanying dependents (on a separate sheet of paper)

- Updated Additional Family Information Forms for yourself and your spouse

- Marriage Certificate issued by the Ministry of the Interior

-

wish 2 go

Jun 8, 2013
can anyone advise with the following pls:

I received the same request from CIC Warsaw by email , they first requested for additional document and the medical along with permanent fee.
unfortunately , I couldn't recognize that the deadline for submitting the medical is differ than the deadline of submitting document since the first is only 30 days while the second is 60 days from the date of receiving their email.

I only notice that before one day of the deadline for the medical and directly send them an email asking for extend the period.

Please any one can advise me with this or having the same situation

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Could u share ur time line!!
first time sent docs ""App. Filed""??
When u received ur MR request??

wish 2 go said:
can anyone advise with the following pls:

I received the same request from CIC Warsaw by email , they first requested for additional document and the medical along with permanent fee.
unfortunately , I couldn't recognize that the deadline for submitting the medical is differ than the deadline of submitting document since the first is only 30 days while the second is 60 days from the date of receiving their email.

I only notice that before one day of the deadline for the medical and directly send them an email asking for extend the period.

Please any one can advise me with this or having the same situation

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sent passports and still waiting for visas
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone trying to contact Warsaw VO and they are not replying? or it is just me?????????

I sent them my first email 3 weeks ago, and 2 other emails last 2 weeks and I haven't received any response.

Thank you,

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
They ve never answered my emails since 6 months
but they answer serious inquires like changing mailing address or phone number ..
Cesar11 said:
Hello everyone,

Is there anyone trying to contact Warsaw VO and they are not replying? or it is just me?????????

I sent them my first email 3 weeks ago, and 2 other emails last 2 weeks and I haven't received any response.

Thank you,

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Dears,
I have an issue here and need your urgent help:
I have got the MED request last month and now I am getting all the docs together to send to Warsaw.
I have got a new (updated) police certificate from my country.
I lived in another country (Canada) for few years before 1997. With my full application I included a police certificate from Canada and it was sent to CIO with my application in 2009. I did not visit Canada after 1997 until now.
The question is: Do I have to submit a new police certificate from Canada despite the fact that I did not enter Canada after 1996 and clearly after the last police certificate from Canada was issued???

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
No need as long as you submitted before
[/quote]

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
Are you 100% sure??

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
Yes it is written in their medical letter police clearnce for the country you are residing now and for each country you lived more than six continous months if you didnt provide it before

douda

Jul 4, 2013
After reading all these topics and comments i feel stupid to ask the following...but i couldn't find the answer by myself:
How much time does it take after medicals are submitted to get an answer from Warsaw VO?
I have the same case as all of you, transferred from Damascus, it seems that they did ask for medicals by paper mail last year; but i didn't receive it. They did send another request last month with a 30 days deadline.
PS: we paid the RPRF last year also.
I'll be glad to hear from anyone who had his papers done by the same office.

Thanks in advance,

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
nice lady said:
Yes it is written in their medical letter police clearnce for the country you are residing now and for each country you lived more than six continous months if you didnt provide it before
you are right! Thanks a lot.

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Dear friends
i received my passport request 11 months after my medicals.it was on 19 Th June 2013...i managed to sent my passports on 23 rd June and it was received Warsaw office on 25 Th June. today after 2 wks no response from visa office.i sent my passports through TNT courier because DHL and aramex here in Dubai wont accept passports to sent.from tnt they told me that when my passports are ready i have to inform the company to take passports from visa office and i can pay the fees from here..i have a few questions to ask.
1.will the visa office inform me if my passports are ready to be dispatched?

2. i am an Indian citizen,i was in Cyprus when i applied for P.R.last year i turn back from Cyprus because of expiry of my contract. i told my consultant inform the visa office but he didn't,i came to know about it only when i received my ppr.now i am in dubai with my husbund .i inform visa office about this along with my passports. whether this can have any effects for issuing my visa?

3.my visa in Dubai have only 2 months validity.it will expire on 30th July i will not get my passports back this week it will be a problem for sure. hw can i inform the visa office about this.writing an e mail to send back my passports soon will have any effects on my visa stamping or not?

kindly give me a reply...

thank u

douda

Jul 4, 2013
Tell your representative to send them a Fax ASAP, and ask him to scan his Fax and send a copy to you in order to make sure that he did it.
I don't know why, but my representative always send Faxes and it seems that they respond to them much better than e-mails.