+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

stef99

Apr 22, 2011
Hello all,

I am glad I've got a request for medicals last week and I am sending them this week.

Anybody knows how long it takes after medicals to receive the PPR?

nice lady

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
uae
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2009
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
IELTS Request
done and sent
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
27-6-2013
Med's Done....
3-7-2013
Passport Req..
3-1-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-1-2014
LANDED..........
12-0302014
Congratssss could u please tell us your timeline ( Cio to Sydney)

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sent passports and still waiting for visas
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
Hello guys,

I received my medical forms on 24th of May. They also requested for Identity cards, do they mean "Haweyya" ?

-UPDATED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE POSTAL CODE DIFFERS ON YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS.

Fedupwating

Feb 13, 2011
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Ex-Damascus
NOC Code......
O213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2010
AOR Received.
April/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
May/2010
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Feb/2014
Passport Req..
26/5/2014
VISA ISSUED...
2/6/2014
LANDED..........
17/6/2014 ISHAALAH
Mostly they mean ""Hawyya"" , but u can ask them by email?they will replay rapidly
Cesar11 said:
Hello guys,

I received my medical forms on 24th of May. They also requested for Identity cards, do they mean "Haweyya" ?

-UPDATED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE POSTAL CODE DIFFERS ON YOUR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS.

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
Dear all,

I hope someone can help me. After receiving my medical forms, I sent an email to the visa office in Warsaw and asked them few questions but they have not reply until now despite the reminders I sent ( I don't have much time).

1- My wife will make a new Lebanese passport showing her new surname. Shall she attach the old passport to it?

2- My passport is valid for less than a year. I will request a new passport; shall I attach the old one to it? [I am not aware if the Lebanese embassy in Saudi Arabia will take my old passport, but anyway I will keep scanned copies of all the pages].

3- My wife and I are trying to make an updated national ID, however when we asked we were told that it takes around 2 months to make a new ID in Lebanon and we must be present to submit our finger prints. Can we send our old national IDs? or we can send them after we send our application?

Thank you for your help.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Cesar11 said:
Dear all,

I hope someone can help me. After receiving my medical forms, I sent an email to the visa office in Warsaw and asked them few questions but they have not reply until now despite the reminders I sent ( I don't have much time).

1- My wife will make a new Lebanese passport showing her new surname. Shall she attach the old passport to it?

2- My passport is valid for less than a year. I will request a new passport; shall I attach the old one to it? [I am not aware if the Lebanese embassy in Saudi Arabia will take my old passport, but anyway I will keep scanned copies of all the pages].

3- My wife and I are trying to make an updated national ID, however when we asked we were told that it takes around 2 months to make a new ID in Lebanon and we must be present to submit our finger prints. Can we send our old national IDs? or we can send them after we send our application?

Thank you for your help.
in general your wife doesnt need to change her name. its just formality. example fo rme i used my maiden name even though i am married it doesnt matter. as for the passport you can attach it later on, regarding id u dnt need it you use the "ikhraj Kayd" which will show that she belongs to your registry (sort of speaking)

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
alinec said:
in general your wife doesnt need to change her name. its just formality. example fo rme i used my maiden name even though i am married it doesnt matter. as for the passport you can attach it later on, regarding id u dnt need it you use the "ikhraj Kayd" which will show that she belongs to your registry (sort of speaking)
Thank you so much.
But are you aure that "Ikhraj Qayd" is what they mean when they say national ID? because our "haweya" or "tazkera" are old.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Cesar11 said:
Thank you so much.
But are you aure that "Ikhraj Qayd" is what they mean when they say national ID? because our "haweya" or "tazkera" are old.
we didnt even submit our ids my husband doesnt have one. ikhraj el kayd acts as id you can also send ikhrad kayd 3a2li (family registry). these papers are onyl to prove her identity. relationship will be established with the marriage certificate.

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
alinec said:
we didnt even submit our ids my husband doesnt have one. ikhraj el kayd acts as id you can also send ikhrad kayd 3a2li (family registry). these papers are onyl to prove her identity. relationship will be established with the marriage certificate.
Ok, sounds logic.
but they asked for updated national IDs, I'm afraid they reject the Ikhraj Qayd.

Can you please check if they asked your husband to submit your national ID? because it seems its a new procedure.

and thank you so much.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Cesar11 said:
Ok, sounds logic.
but they asked for updated national IDs, I'm afraid they reject the Ikhraj Qayd.

Can you please check if they asked your husband to submit your national ID? because it seems its a new procedure.

and thank you so much.
no they didnt, they asked for registries, family and personal as well as marriage certificate. they didnt mention any IDs. did you previously submitted the "ikhraj el kayd" ? and the marriage certificate?

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
alinec said:
no they didnt, they asked for registries, family and personal as well as marriage certificate. they didnt mention any IDs. did you previously submitted the "ikhraj el kayd" ? and the marriage certificate?
'iKHRAJ qAYD" yes, but I haven't submitted marriage certificate because they sent me the email requesting the updated forms 2 days before my wedding. :)

when did you receive your email requesting medical forms and updates?
it seems its a new procedure to ask for national IDs

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Cesar11 said:
'iKHRAJ qAYD" yes, but I haven't submitted marriage certificate because they sent me the email requesting the updated forms 2 days before my wedding. :)

when did you receive your email requesting medical forms and updates?
it seems its a new procedure to ask for national IDs
1- do they know you got married? if yes you need to send your marriage certificate. (in my case we had civil marriage) that was easier.
2- we sent them email before we got married that we are intending to get hitched. so they send us the following:
- a certified copy of your spouse's birth certificate along with its translation into English or French by a sworn translator;

-a certified copy of your marriage certificate along with its translation into English or French by a sworn translator;

- 4 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for your spouse (for Photo Specification please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/pdf/kits/guides/3910e.pdf Appendix B);

- Specify height and eye colour for your spouse;

- pay the processing fee for your spouse in the amount of $550CDN (see Fee Schedule available at
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/poland-pologne/visas/processing_fees-frais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng - this fee payment applies if your spouse will accompany you to Canada.
-your visa replacement fee ( 30 CDN).

- a copy of your spouse's passport.
-updated IMM 0008, Schedule A and Supplementary Information Forms completed by yourself and by your spouse. You may find the forms here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.PDF

3- after the marriage we sent all the above - after some time (a month i guess) they sent for the medical forms as well as Police certificate.

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
alinec said:
1- do they know you got married? if yes you need to send your marriage certificate. (in my case we had civil marriage) that was easier.
2- we sent them email before we got married that we are intending to get hitched. so they send us the following:
- a certified copy of your spouse's birth certificate along with its translation into English or French by a sworn translator;

-a certified copy of your marriage certificate along with its translation into English or French by a sworn translator;

- 4 recent photos (35 mm x 45 mm, white background) for your spouse (for Photo Specification please consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/pdf/kits/guides/3910e.pdf Appendix B);

- Specify height and eye colour for your spouse;

- pay the processing fee for your spouse in the amount of $550CDN (see Fee Schedule available at
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/poland-pologne/visas/processing_fees-frais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng - this fee payment applies if your spouse will accompany you to Canada.
-your visa replacement fee ( 30 CDN).

- a copy of your spouse's passport.
-updated IMM 0008, Schedule A and Supplementary Information Forms completed by yourself and by your spouse. You may find the forms here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5562E.PDF

3- after the marriage we sent all the above - after some time (a month i guess) they sent for the medical forms as well as Police certificate.
You are awesome.
But at that time, they had already sent the MR for your husband, is that right? He received Medical request before you got married?

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Cesar11 said:
You are awesome.
But at that time, they had already sent the MR for your husband, is that right? He received Medical request before you got married?
actually he had already his visa but i was added before he lands. but in any case doesnt matter if you got them or not you should notify them you got married they will send you the above requirements. it is imperative that you tell them your civil status changes. and advice better to add your wife now because for example us we are waiting now since a year and half for a response

Cesar11

Apr 16, 2010
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2009
AOR Received.
10-11-2009
Med's Request
May 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Passport Req..
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully in May 2014
alinec said:
actually he had already his visa but i was added before he lands. but in any case doesnt matter if you got them or not you should notify them you got married they will send you the above requirements. it is imperative that you tell them your civil status changes. and advice better to add your wife now because for example us we are waiting now since a year and half for a response
That is really unfortunate. waiting for one year and a half?
Actually I also got the MR 2 days before my wedding, and I informed them that I got married, they sent me almost the same email that you wrote earlier.

In your case I think you need to do another medical test, because it has a one year validity. is that right?