+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please Help

I have done my my medical on February 8 and sent all updates Warsaw VO requested and until now there is no news and they have note responded to my emails

I was hoping to land in Canada before the start of school September 1

Does anyone know how long it will take them to respond? and what they now doing???? why is the delay

By the way I also requested my Caips and they never responded!!! whats wrong with those people

Any know know or have an idea?

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamadhs said:
Please Help

I have done my my medical on February 8 and sent all updates Warsaw VO requested and until now there is no news and they have note responded to my emails

Does anyone know how long it will take them to respond? and what they now doing???? why is the delay

By the way I also requested my Caips and they never responded!!! whats wrong with those people

Dear hamad if u go through this forum page 125 and 126 you will notice that many of us are in the same situation as you . We have all done the medicals between feb and march and still no PPR .
We r all wondering what is the reason of the delay.
Now thanks for sharing your story . So they did not respond to your e mails and this is no surprise to me .
Please I would like to ask you when did you send your caips notes ? Usually it takes them 23 days to respond .
I was planning on asking for one myself but now that u r saying that they did not reply , I will rethink about it.
Which site did u use ?
The one I communicate through with CIC is Caipsnotes.com
Thanks

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PS

Caips notes takes between 23 minimum to 28 days maximum .

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kitti

I have sent it 2 months ago through caips.ca and they said they never experienced no respond before like this and I asked them on July to resend another request and didn't have anything yet!!!

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
hamadhs said:
Please Help

dear hamadahs all sharing ur frustration
we got really beyond frustration and started to be anxiuos day by day ..,,, even our regular work affected by this waiting

all our expectation went wrong and nothing goes as we planned but beleive in allah w enshaaallah kolo 5er
w enna allah m3 al sabereen .....,,,,;;; keep praying this is what we can do

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If u have used this site before dear Hamad and it's trustworthy then I Donno what to tell you .
It is really weird that u did not get ur caips notes yet

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My lawyer tells me maybe because the case is being finalized!!!

I just don't understand the process and what is the stages and procedures

I sent them all the updates they requested which also includes paying the landing fees and copy of all passports ( I dont know why they requested this)

now it has been 6 months since I sent them the updates and medical but no word yet ...

I hope they respond soon as they said that we can contact them after 6 months if we didnt hear from them

by the way I'm now exploring options where to land and the landing process and looking into flight reservations ... do you know and have an idea where it is best to land? or any advise

Avissa

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/08/2013
Med's Done....
29/07/2013
hamadhs said:
My lawyer tells me maybe because the case is being finalized!!!

I just don't understand the process and what is the stages and procedures

I sent them all the updates they requested which also includes paying the landing fees and copy of all passports ( I dont know why they requested this)

now it has been 6 months since I sent them the updates and medical but no word yet ...

I hope they respond soon as they said that we can contact them after 6 months if we didnt hear from them

by the way I'm now exploring options where to land and the landing process and looking into flight reservations ... do you know and have an idea where it is best to land? or any advise
You've got nothing to worry about. There are 100s of people who are in your situation. The reason why they ask for the copy of your passport is that the last one you provided them with must have already expired or soon to be, so they need the info on the new passport including the new numer to issue the visa based on it. About the caips notes or should I say gmcs notes, it can even take up to three months; especially that you didn't order directly and you went through a third pary. I advise you to send an email after the six months has passed to enquire about your application; although, they will probably send you the generic email that they are sending everyone that says " your application is undergoing the background check. We will contact you once a decision has been made. ". But hopefully your email can bring their attention to your application.

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Avissa said:
You've got nothing to worry about. There are 100s of people who are in your situation. The reason why they ask for the copy of your passport is that the last one you provided them with must have already expired or soon to be, so they need the info on the new passport including the new numer to issue the visa based on it. About the caips notes or should I say gmcs notes, it can even take up to three months; especially that you didn't order directly and you went through a third pary. I advise you to send an email after the six months has passed to enquire about your application; although, they will probably send you the generic email that they are sending everyone that says " your application is undergoing the background check. We will contact you once a decision has been made. ". But hopefully your email can bring their attention to your application.
Thanks for your reply!!

If I may ask that why background check take all this time? and why is it many ppl are still waiting for the same reason

The Caips.ca told me that they never experienced similar situation before and it has been 2.5 month since it was requested

I hope we hear something soon as it is really tough period and all my life is pending

Best

JOR Family

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw ex damas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
None Yet. Seems there will be none.
Passport Req..
December 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Seems very soon.
LANDED..........
Summer 2015
For CAIPS stuff only use only Miss Trish Bridson at CAIPS FileCheck http://www.caips.ca/

She is very professional and trust worthy. What a nice person she is.

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
I received this email from my representative to be share with you

(( According to our records - clients that have recently done their medical exams are receiving their visa in 6 months - therefore since your meds were done in late Feb - we expect your visa to be issued around September.))

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aha good news , so now we have some data , good good, thanks for sharing dear armed forces

hamadhs

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's great news!!!

I have done my medical in January 28, so I should be done by now based on this!!

That's weird!!! ::) I passed the 6 months waiting period with no news yet, does anyone share the same thing?