+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any 2009 application transfered from damascus to warsaw please join here

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada”

This is what is written on the site

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
July 2010 to Damascus. And February 2012 to Warsaw
Kitti,

Did you pay from outside Canada?

The website says "-a money order, bank draft or bank cheque or certified cheque in Canadian Dollars drawn on a Canadian bank. Canadian Dollar cash is accepted only for applications made in person."

It seems like the money has to be issued by a Canadian Bank.

Thank you

KITTI said:
by certified cheque, bank draft or money order made payable to the “Receiver General for Canada”

This is what is written on the site

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Drawn on a Canadian bank means the receiver of the cheque is a bank in Canada that deals with the CIC .
Dear of course I don't live in Canada . U issue the RPRF from the country u applied from initially . The same way u paid ur initial fee for the application remember?

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
I know that you don't live in Canada.

Thank you for the information.

KITTI said:
Drawn on a Canadian bank means the receiver of the cheque is a bank in Canada that deals with the CIC.
Dear of course I don't live in Canada . U issue the RPRF from the country u applied from initially . The same way u paid ur initial fee for the application remember?

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Walla dear armed forces no idea why all the delay!!!!

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armedforces4 said:
frustrating waiting
no updates brothers ??
do u think summer time and tourism these days in canada affect our processing time ???
Just for the record, when did u do ur medicals and sent the updated schedule??

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yep

Already 5 months now since med and updates schedule sent . Armed forces in ur case four months have passed now . This is really weird . Usually it doesn't take that long to ask for PPR .

Frankly I have no explanation !!!!!!

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
KITTI said:
Yep

Already 5 months now since med and updates schedule sent . Armed forces in ur case four months have passed now . This is really weird . Usually it doesn't take that long to ask for PPR .

Frankly I have no explanation !!!!!!
my representative said that they took usually this long up to 6 months
do you thing any possibility of rejection after 4 or 5 months ?????

should we send case inquiry to warsaw office just to illustrate in which stage our cases and how long it will take ??

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aha ! this is at least a feedback from an expert so we r still in the time frame.
As for the possibility of rejecting us at this stage , there is no guarantee in my opinion , eventhough many people in this forum said we have crossed this line , I mean refusal of the application .
Now to answer ur question , yes you could check with Warsaw office about your file but will they answer back ? I really Donno . I mean I have thought about sending them an e mail then said to myself , they will either not reply at all or they will send a cliché as many times before .

So it's ur call dear , what is ur representative opinion on the matter?

abdelrazaq

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus then Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
The CIC website state that it might take up to six months after medical and it also state that not to contact them before that.

KITTI said:
Aha ! this is at least a feedback from an expert so we r still in the time frame.
As for the possibility of rejecting us at this stage , there is no guarantee in my opinion , eventhough many people in this forum said we have crossed this line , I mean refusal of the application .
Now to answer ur question , yes you could check with Warsaw office about your file but will they answer back ? I really Donno . I mean I have thought about sending them an e mail then said to myself , they will either not reply at all or they will send a cliché as many times before .

So it's ur call dear , what is ur representative opinion on the matter?

armedforces4

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
yes u r right mr. abdelrazaq

this is my representative opinion KITTI
we cant contact before passing the time frame which is 6 months

KITTI

May 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good good then all we can do is wait , thank u armed forces , thank u abdel razzak for your info