+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hi, i am preparing to apply for the endorsement letter, right now i am just waiting for my settlement plan. I just want to know if there is someone here under Noc 5242 and an outland applicant? Also if i apply August for the endorsement when is my expected approval of endorsement? Thanks a lot.

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi, i am preparing to apply for the endorsement letter, right now i am just waiting for my settlement plan. I just want to know if there is someone here under Noc 5242 and an outland applicant? Also if i apply August for the endorsement when is my expected approval of endorsement? Thanks a lot.
Hello. For approval, we don’t know when it will be. It always depend on the officer who will review your application. My employer submitted my application October 5, 2019. Until now I’m still waiting.

Mtille

May 28, 2020
Hello. For approval, we don’t know when it will be. It always depend on the officer who will review your application. My employer submitted my application October 5, 2019. Until now I’m still waiting.
Thank you for your reply. I see i think it’s because of the pandemic. Your application been 9 months already since submission, did you follow up with your employer?

Reactions: RoseOlivar17

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
It usually takes 2 to 3 month, now it's taking a little bit longer up to 4 month.. i submitted mine dec 17 and received the endorsement approval during april

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
There is certainly a problem with your application.. you should contact your employer. 9 month is way too long for the endorsement application

Reactions: Icke and Mtille

Mtille

May 28, 2020
It usually takes 2 to 3 month, now it's taking a little bit longer up to 4 month.. i submitted mine dec 17 and received the endorsement approval during april
Thank you so much for your reply. I am concerned that it might take longer as some on this thread are still waiting for their endorsements. Hopefully i will get it within 3-4 months timeframe.

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. I am concerned that it might take longer as some on this thread are still waiting for their endorsements. Hopefully i will get it within 3-4 months timeframe.
Many persons including me are still waiting for endorsement approval, our submission date are this February ,already over 5 months. Really frustrated.

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Thank you for your reply. I see i think it’s because of the pandemic. Your application been 9 months already since submission, did you follow up with your employer?
Yah...But the third party is responsible in doing follow up as per my employer. As of now nothing in my file.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
To be honest , this sounds really weird. Why don‘t you contact the employer by yourself to make sure ?
Did you have to pay for anything or why do you have someone else involved in the aipp process ?

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
To be honest , this sounds really weird. Why don‘t you contact the employer by yourself to make sure ?
Did you have to pay for anything or why do you have someone else involved in the aipp process ?
I applied to Mercan recruitment. They are the one processing my application.

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
I applied to Mercan recruitment. They are the one processing my application.
So you don’t know your employer?
A recruiting agency can‘t process your aipp endorsement. The employer has to sent the application to NS immigration.
Do you have your settlement plan from ISANS and the signed job offer from both you and your employer?

RoseOlivar17

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
So you don’t know your employer?
A recruiting agency can‘t process your aipp endorsement. The employer has to sent the application to NS immigration.
Do you have your settlement plan from ISANS and the signed job offer from both you and your employer?
I knew my employer. I was interviewed and got hired first before they apply for AIPP. But the agency don’t want us to directly contact the employer. They are the one to comunicate with the employer.