+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Antlantic Immigration Pilot Program (from Nova Scotia)

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I also applied for PR in March (AIPP - NS) and it was received on 9th March - Still no AOR, but after I raise the webforum, this was their reply.

'''Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) - We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application XEP00364741 (temporary number) on March 9, 2020. It will be processed according to the date it was received'''''

Hope this end soon,
Hi , Could you tell me how you raise the webform? webform ask AOR or file number, without that number doesn't allow submit online. how you did it?
XEP00364741 (temporary number) is this your a AOR? than you for your help!

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Application received 13 may, i raised a webform and that's what I got:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal

Also, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to start your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Hope they will start sending AORs at least ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Ysmael

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
My answer was similar. They told me that they received my application on March 4 but it’s not in process yet so that’s why I can’t link it to my online account. So I at least know that they have it but that’s still not AOR . Hope they start the process soon

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
My answer was similar. They told me that they received my application on March 4 but it’s not in process yet so that’s why I can’t link it to my online account. So I at least know that they have it but that’s still not AOR . Hope they start the process soon
They didn't mention that they received mine.. should I be worried ?

Icke

Jan 29, 2019
Germany
No I don’t think so.
I sent the tracking information and especially asked for a info about it aswell, which they confirmed for me.

Surinder singh labana

Jun 12, 2020
hey everybody, I'm gonna share my updated timeline

endorsement application February 27
AOR May 14
Info request May 19
Endorsement approval and Work permit Referral Letter this morning May 21

About 3 months processing time
NOC 7322

Thanks to God I got it, hope you guys get yours soon like mine.

God bless all.
Brother you can call me my number 009199992415 what’s number I want to know something about indosment

Surinder singh labana

Jun 12, 2020
hey everybody, I'm gonna share my updated timeline

endorsement application February 27
AOR May 14
Info request May 19
Endorsement approval and Work permit Referral Letter this morning May 21

About 3 months processing time
NOC 7322

Thanks to God I got it, hope you guys get yours soon like mine.

God bless all.
00919996092415 my number

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
I also applied for PR in March (AIPP - NS) and it was received on 9th March - Still no AOR, but after I raise the webforum, this was their reply.

'''Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) - We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that we received your application XEP00364741 (temporary number) on March 9, 2020. It will be processed according to the date it was received'''''

Hope this end soon,
When did you raised a webform?

Ysmael

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Application received 13 may, i raised a webform and that's what I got:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is not available in the system yet.

However, rest assured that this situation is normal

Also, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruptions caused by COVID-19 may not be reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to start your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Hope they will start sending AORs at least ..
Hi Bro, when did you raised a webform ? Thanks