+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anticipating the issuance of a fairness letter for lupus patient

Dannyboy-abd

Mar 8, 2017
Hello All,

I would kindly appreciate the experience of the people that may have a similar with mine (as described below), with the PNP application. i recently submitted my application for the Ontario provincial nominee program and hoping to hear back soon. However, I am thinking what may happen down the line when it gets to the medical tests. I am the primary applicant but my wife, has lupus which affected her kidney functions. She takes the cellcept medication at the moment. Otherwise, she is active and healthy.

I am concerned we may likely be asked to go for further tests and possibly issued the fairness letter when we get to that stage. Has anyone in the house gone through such experience? Did you eventually get the PR? How did you address the fairness letter? Also which legal firms are top notch in handling medical inadmissibility issues for the PR application?

Kindly post your comments ans opinions. I am so worried that I am already making a plan B of returning to my country of origin (as a worse case scenario). Kindly share your thoughts

Reactions: kollylere

kollylere

May 27, 2018
Hello All,

I would kindly appreciate the experience of the people that may have a similar with mine (as described below), with the PNP application. i recently submitted my application for the Ontario provincial nominee program and hoping to hear back soon. However, I am thinking what may happen down the line when it gets to the medical tests. I am the primary applicant but my wife, has lupus which affected her kidney functions. She takes the cellcept medication at the moment. Otherwise, she is active and healthy.

I am concerned we may likely be asked to go for further tests and possibly issued the fairness letter when we get to that stage. Has anyone in the house gone through such experience? Did you eventually get the PR? How did you address the fairness letter? Also which legal firms are top notch in handling medical inadmissibility issues for the PR application?

Kindly post your comments ans opinions. I am so worried that I am already making a plan B of returning to my country of origin (as a worse case scenario). Kindly share your thoughts

please kindly share your story. were you able to get the visa eventaully? i have someone with a similar condition. Please advise!

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
please kindly share your story. were you able to get the visa eventually? i am in similar condition. Please advise!Please share you contact email so that i can get your help.
I am about to give my medicals
Please reply