+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anti-Terrorist Certificate

Jan 17, 2019
I got an job offer from Angelic Poultry farm Inc. Quebec. They recommended me to contact Mr.Julient Ernest Immigration Lawyer who will assist me to get my CAQ, TWP through express entry. I contacted him over phone and email. submitted the documents as required by him. Also I got CAQ, TWP, LMIA and ICC (IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) through mail from him after spending around 4000 CAD as fee and 3000 CAD as his consultation fee.

Further, he asked to send my hard copy of passport to Canadian High Commission Office in Delhi for VISA stamping and I done it. He has taken Visa Application duly filled and signed by me and submitted. He also sent receipt copy of visa application.

After which I got an email from High Commission of Canada stating that my visa application in process and require 2843 CAD to be deposited for processing of Anti Terrorist Certificate and which need to be done immediately and any delay will give way to reject your visa application.

Now I don't understand for mere security document of ATC this much of high fee is required?

I am confused and worried as I have been cheated.

Please guide me correctly.

Regards

NATARAJAN BALAJI

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Its a scam there is no such thing that I am aware of such as an anti terrorist certificate.They have drawn you in with the excessive visa application fees and now after more yet there will be no job

Maybe share either the offer letter with personal details removed or at least share the email addresses that you have received communications from

Last edited:

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I got an job offer from Angelic Poultry farm Inc. Quebec. They recommended me to contact Mr.Julient Ernest Immigration Lawyer who will assist me to get my CAQ, TWP through express entry. I contacted him over phone and email. submitted the documents as required by him. Also I got CAQ, TWP, LMIA and ICC (IMMIGRATION CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) through mail from him after spending around 4000 CAD as fee and 3000 CAD as his consultation fee.

Further, he asked to send my hard copy of passport to Canadian High Commission Office in Delhi for VISA stamping and I done it. He has taken Visa Application duly filled and signed by me and submitted. He also sent receipt copy of visa application.

After which I got an email from High Commission of Canada stating that my visa application in process and require 2843 CAD to be deposited for processing of Anti Terrorist Certificate and which need to be done immediately and any delay will give way to reject your visa application.

Now I don't understand for mere security document of ATC this much of high fee is required?

I am confused and worried as I have been cheated.

Please guide me correctly.

Regards

NATARAJAN BALAJI

1. You have been cheated, there is no job and you have just lost all your money, don't send anymore. So you got beat for 7K.

Jan 17, 2019
Its a scam there is no such thing that I am aware of such as an anti terrorist certificate.They have drawn you in with the excessive visa application fees and now after more yet there will be no job

Maybe share either the offer letter with personal details removed or at least share the email addresses that you have received communications from
EMPLOYER : ANGELIC POULTRY FARM INC. ST-CUTHBERT QUEBEC (hrjb@angelicpoultryfarm.com)
IMMIGRATION LAWYER: Mr.Julie Ernest (julien001@premeiraccessimmigcanada.com)
High Commission of Canada (Delhi India) : Mr.J.Nickel (delhi@qc-cic-services-gc.ca)