+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Answering application package

rane112110

Feb 18, 2016
hi! i am now answering IMM 5669/background declaration question #8, i just want to ask if i still need to put that i travel in other country like singapore and hongkong even if i stayed there for just 4-5 days? if yes, how can i put the information if the boxes there are just 4 and i need to put 6 personal history? lastly, some of my answer are not fit in the boxes it is longer so when i printed it because i answer online, you cannot see all the information that i put because it's long. thank you and god bless

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
rane112110 said:
hi! i am now answering IMM 5669/background declaration question #8, i just want to ask if i still need to put that i travel in other country like singapore and hongkong even if i stayed there for just 4-5 days? if yes, how can i put the information if the boxes there are just 4 and i need to put 6 personal history? lastly, some of my answer are not fit in the boxes it is longer so when i printed it because i answer online, you cannot see all the information that i put because it's long. thank you and god bless
The instruction for Q8 is pretty much self explanatory. You indicate the dates that you travelled to these counties, the activity (travelling or holiday), the city u visited in Sigapore and Honkong, status(tourist visa, work permit etc) and the last box N/A. Use separate sheet if the space on the form is not enough. Remember to state your name, DOB, name of the form and question you are answering.
Hope this helps
*Mandie*