+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Annual Salary Plus Benefits under the Employment Reference Letter?

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Based on my gcms notes, they count by months. Half months were considered as full months so Sep 19 to Oct 27 would count as 2 months.
However, all my experiences were full-time.

Not sure if it will be the same in your case or not.
Ya except one. all my experiences were 40 hours/week.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I guess so. Doesn't your EE profile tell you how many points you have when you fill it out?
It does. it saidd 475. The thing is that EE Counted only by months. But if they start calculating exactly by dates. The employments are not exactly 1st to 1st. As I gave an example over. Another example is October 15 2017 - October 5 2018. But when I filled EE, I could just fill October 2017 to October 2018. So that way it would differ, as I heard. So I am trying to understand that would there be a difference when calculated? And currently, my score on ITA shows "System currently unavailabl". I cannot preview it. So I am stressed. I have not changed any employment detail. I was asking someone on another group and they said application can be refused. What does your system say?

Last edited:

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
It does. it saidd 475. The thing is that EE Counted only by months. But if they start calculating exactly by dates. The employments are not exactly 1st to 1st. As I gave an example over. Another example is October 15 2017 - October 5 2018. But when I filled EE, I could just fill October 2017 to October 2018. So that way it would differ, as I heard. So I am trying to understand how is it calculated. And currently, my score on ITA shows "System currently unavailabl". I cannot preview it. So I am stressed. I have not changed any employment detail. I was asking someone on another group and they said application can be refused.
Also, I am not misrepresenting anything. All the information is exactly as given by employer.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
It does. it saidd 475. The thing is that EE Counted only by months. But if they start calculating exactly by dates. The employments are not exactly 1st to 1st. As I gave an example over. Another example is October 15 2017 - October 5 2018. But when I filled EE, I could just fill October 2017 to October 2018. So that way it would differ, as I heard. So I am trying to understand that would there be a difference when calculated? And currently, my score on ITA shows "System currently unavailabl". I cannot preview it. So I am stressed. I have not changed any employment detail. I was asking someone on another group and they said application can be refused. What does your system say?
I landed a year ago and all I can tell you is what was on my gcms notes.
I waited extra months just so officially 3 years would had passed but after reading the notes I realized that I need not have waited because VO calculated it as 3 years 4 months, including all the partial months in my 3 employment experiences as full months.

yoshitaas

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I landed a year ago and all I can tell you is what was on my gcms notes.
I waited extra months just so officially 3 years would had passed but after reading the notes I realized that I need not have waited because VO calculated it as 3 years 4 months, including all the partial months in my 3 employment experiences as full months.
Ok
Just curious. Were you able to see your score in "Preview the score section"?