+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna University Transcripts

Priya_2915

Dec 13, 2020
Hi,

I'm am planning to apply for my masters in Canada. I have few questions related to applying to colleges.
1. Do we either need Anna University transcript or WES evaluation for applying for admission, Or does few colleges allow consolidated marksheets from my UG clg(not AU transcript)?
2. In order to get AU transcripts, do we definitely need to know the University name that we are planning to apply?

Thanks!

ADITI DUBEY

Oct 6, 2021
I have recently applied for Anna university transcripts with the online service provider MAIL TRANSCRIPTS. The college which you have completed should be affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITY. My consolidated marksheet was given by ANNA UNIVERSITY itself. Applying through MAIL TRANSCRIPTS was very easy process. I have just applied online with them by uploading all my documents in their website. After almost 15-20 days I received my transcripts in my home address and to my WES evaluation also. The MAILNTRANSCRIPTS TEAM were really very helpful. I would recommend to have a service from MAIL TRANSCRIPTS=)=)