+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anna university chennai itranscript for WES

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone applied anna university itranscript for wes?? I just want to know that whether it is enough to upload all the necessary documents they ask for on the itranscript website and pay the fee without visiting the university directly?? Will they send the documents to wes in the right way as like their requirements provided in wes website??

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Anyone applied anna university itranscript for wes?? I just want to know that whether it is enough to upload all the necessary documents they ask for on the itranscript website and pay the fee without visiting the university directly?? Will they send the documents to wes in the right way as like their requirements provided in wes website??

yes, please make sure you have transfer certificate or conduct certificate from your college when you apply. when you apply you will know how precise their service is. Don't worry

Reactions: sureshwithstar

Arun88

Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I was trying to do my WES process through itranscript, as it is officially recognised from Anna University.
But, while applying i got the below message.

Imp:- WES & Other agency form / CGPA to % Conversion / Non-issuance/Medium of Instruction/Degree Award are not accepted through Online, Visit University in Person & apply

In many threads I got see people telling abt, they did the WES process through itranscript!!! Did itranscript stopped the process recently!!!