+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I am very curious why your background check and and eligibility haven’t even started but my application which was submitted in March are showing those steps in progress. It might be very possible they just haven’t updated it on your profile even though it’s being processed
I don't think it is a profile update issue as GCMS notes stated the same. After receiving the notes I sent an email to Ankara VO and asked them to clarify when relevant steps will be initiated. They only provided a standard reply saying my application is in progress and I will be contacted if anything will be required.

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
I don't think it is a profile update issue as GCMS notes stated the same. After receiving the notes I sent an email to Ankara VO and asked them to clarify when relevant steps will be initiated. They only provided a standard reply saying my application is in progress and I will be contacted if anything will be required.
that is odd. Well I do not see any real updates from Ankara so maybe things are on hold for everyone

nejlabk

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone!

My husband just recieved a medicals passed and he did his medical last week. How long does it take after this? Does anyone know?

nzabihpour

Star Member
Jul 25, 2021
Hi everyone!

My husband just recieved a medicals passed and he did his medical last week. How long does it take after this? Does anyone know?
depends every case is different. I got medical passed in July 27 and haven’t heard anything since. There’s also people who recieved medical passed much sooner than me with no news and others who have heard something soon after Medical passed

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
depends every case is different. I got medical passed in July 27 and haven’t heard anything since. There’s also people who recieved medical passed much sooner than me with no news and others who have heard something soon after Medical passed
Our medical results have been received in February and that was pretty much the last update since then. I filled in web forms, emailed to the VO, applied for GCMS notes, talked to MP's office recently and from replies I received it turns out the details listed in our profile appear to be accurate. Even though I hoped to get some more news as our background check status is still listed as "not started" and we applied 12 months ago.

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Guys if somebody received an update from Ankara VO pertaining to a step that comes after Medical results were entered into the system please let us know here. Haven't seen such posts here for almost a month. So far only those with medical updates have been sharing updates.

Reactions: Nirema

Mmb_mcse

Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys,
I have give up my application in September 2020 then have done my medical and biometric on May,12 2021 and all have been approved. My application refered to Ankara a month later, but i didnt recieve any passport request yet. Its took a near 12 months. how know how long it will take? My baby has been born. And he is 3 months years old, i havent hug him, i just contact him by whatsapp.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello guys. One of my friend’s friend works Ankara Canada Embassy and he said, Ankara VO has literally fully documents. There are more than they can handle applications and now even more because of afghan people cases they try to deal.

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hello guys. One of my friend’s friend works Ankara Canada Embassy and he said, Ankara VO has literally fully documents. There are more than they can handle applications and now even more because of afghan people cases they try to deal.
We understand that they are very busy. But at the same time there were ppl posting here who received a decision made status in Ankara VO in just 7 months. There are also ppl posting here who applied in March this year and their background checks have already started. If you know somebody working in Ankara VO can you ask them why applications are not reviewed based on submission dates?

athinavidi

Oct 28, 2020
Even if they are busy the should consider that every single file has real people behind it people who haven’t seen their loved ones in almost a year, I’m a feb 2020 applicant and still nothing! I haven’t seen my husband in one year and frankly busy doesn’t work for me anymore this is lazy and irresponsible behavior toward other human beings and putting another name on it doesn’t change it…

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
You guys are absolutely right and definitely agreed with you. I am more afraid now because election is coming and cases are going up they all might affect our cases

Reactions: athinavidi

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Even if they are busy the should consider that every single file has real people behind it people who haven’t seen their loved ones in almost a year, I’m a feb 2020 applicant and still nothing! I haven’t seen my husband in one year and frankly busy doesn’t work for me anymore this is lazy and irresponsible behavior toward other human beings and putting another name on it doesn’t change it…
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What was the last update you received and when? Have you been provided any reason why your file hasn't been finalized yet?

Hashi143

Aug 14, 2021
Timeline
21st March, 2021: Application sent.
30 April, 2021: Application returned
(Incomplete address)
21st May 2021 : Application resent.
27th May, 2021: Application received.
20th July, 2021: Biometric fee
reminder email.
21st July, 2021: AOR1
28th July, 2021: PCC requested.
28th July, 2021: SA, transferred to Ankara VO.
28th July, 2021: Medical exam requested.
4th August, 2021: Medical exam
6th August, 2021: Medical passed.
9th August, 2021: AOR2 (ECAS
changed from
"Application received" to
"Application in process")
16th August, 21: BIL
19th August, 21: Biometric done.
From here what is the average time to Decision Made/PPR⁉

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Timeline
21st March, 2021: Application sent.
30 April, 2021: Application returned
(Incomplete address)
21st May 2021 : Application resent.
27th May, 2021: Application received.
20th July, 2021: Biometric fee
reminder email.
21st July, 2021: AOR1
28th July, 2021: PCC requested.
28th July, 2021: SA, transferred to Ankara VO.
28th July, 2021: Medical exam requested.
4th August, 2021: Medical exam
6th August, 2021: Medical passed.
9th August, 2021: AOR2 (ECAS
changed from
"Application received" to
"Application in process")
16th August, 21: BIL
19th August, 21: Biometric done.
From here what is the average time to Decision Made/PPR⁉
There is no average time once your application starts to get processed by the VO. We passed medical, received SA in February and still no news since then. I filled web forms, emailed the VO, asked MP to help and still nothing. Even background checks haven't started to be processed and it has been a year since we applied. Some of us on this thread are trying not to lose hope already.

Reactions: Hashi143

Hashi143

Aug 14, 2021
There is no average time once your application starts to get processed by the VO. We passed medical, received SA in February and still no news since then. I filled web forms, emailed the VO, asked MP to help and still nothing. Even background checks haven't started to be processed and it has been a year since we applied. Some of us on this thread are trying not to lose hope already.
Is there whatsApp group for sharing info? Ankara VO. there's one I'm in...