+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi everybody... I submitted a sponsorship application for my wife 3 weeks ago, she lives in Iran. Hopefully it will be accepted then I guess it will be sent to Ankara VO. We have a newborn baby and I expect that this may be quite a long process before they can be here with me. Can anybody tell me what to expect regarding a timeline? Thanks a lot...
I think the majority of applicants at Ankara visa office have a time line falling beyond regular 12 month period. But let's all hope for the best that they will start picking up with clearing backlogs.

Reactions: Damselmk

Michael85

May 25, 2021
I think the majority of applicants at Ankara visa office have a time line falling beyond regular 12 month period. But let's all hope for the best that they will start picking up with clearing backlogs.
Hi bro
I applied on July 2019
I did medical and biometric on December 2019
On August 2020 they requested extra documents
Again on January 2021 they requested same documents which was requested on August 2020 (I think they lost the first one)
On March 2021 they send me pre-arrival letter
I send Ankara VO, WEB Form 4 weeks ago regarding timeline and clarification but no reply yet.
that’s all my story for immigration

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Hi bro
I applied on July 2019
I did medical and biometric on December 2019
On August 2020 they requested extra documents
Again on January 2021 they requested same documents which was requested on August 2020 (I think they lost the first one)
On March 2021 they send me pre-arrival letter
I send Ankara VO, WEB Form 4 weeks ago regarding timeline and clarification but no reply yet.
that’s all my story for immigration
Sorry to hear that it took so long. You applied pre covid and still it took 5 months to get the medical invitation letter. That is very strange. Nowadays I read many posts saying they received medical letter, AOR1 etc within just 2 months. Way faster than majority of us. I hope they will speed up and we will finally join our family members. Did you request the notes to see what is going on with your file? You can do it for a small fee and they usually reply in a month.

scarfacegf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hello folks. I emailed to Ankara VO on Tuesday and they replied today.

Please be advised that this file has been preliminarily assessed and is currently in the queue for the secondary review.

Anyone has any thought about it ?

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Thanks for the clarification, I will send an email to address the concerns about my application as well.
I recently received a standard reply from them saying application is still being processed even though I applied last summer. I guess for now we have no option left but wait and hope they make the process faster.

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Guys
we just recieved the Pre arrival letter
3rd Feb 2020 aplication
Medical and Bio : March 2020
Any chance to get PPR soon?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I also see our status changed to Decision Made but we did not get any email
what does that mean?
It means a decision was made (just by numbers usually positive). They do not send emails to confirm this. If decision positive, usually the next step would be passport request. No, no idea how long that might take.

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
It means a decision was made (just by numbers usually positive). They do not send emails to confirm this. If decision positive, usually the next step would be passport request. No, no idea how long that might take.
Thanks armoured,
Hope get the PPR email next week.

dominic420

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Guys is there anybody here who applied in or after March, 2020 and already received a pre arrival letter? Just wondering where Ankara Embassy stands in terms of timing.