+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
thats true, but to add to all of this, with the travel rules, we have to pay 2k+ extra just to go see our spouses, no mercy....
Oh man tell me about it. God knows how much of my savings are gone just to be able to see my wife every once in a while. But we made our own decisions and we have to accept the consequences as well. We dont live in a fair world thats why we do our best to keep it together as much as we can. Try to be stronger for your loved ones during this time and keep it positive. Thats the only way you can get through it. And of course if you wanna raise your voice to some people in power, go ahead but i dont think they ever stopped working except for the start of lockdown. As they say they are working in limited number of staff and these delays were inevitable. So I kinda prepared myself for the long run and its been 15 months of waiting so far. The end of it is near tho. Hang in there ! we waited for so long already. As we say in farsi (اندکی صبر سحر نزدیک است)

Reactions: daniel.teh

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Oh man tell me about it. God knows how much of my savings are gone just to be able to see my wife every once in a while. But we made our own decisions and we have to accept the consequences as well. We dont live in a fair world thats why we do our best to keep it together as much as we can. Try to be stronger for your loved ones during this time and keep it positive. Thats the only way you can get through it. And of course if you wanna raise your voice to some people in power, go ahead but i dont think they ever stopped working except for the start of lockdown. As they say they are working in limited number of staff and these delays were inevitable. So I kinda prepared myself for the long run and its been 15 months of waiting so far. The end of it is near tho. Hang in there ! we waited for so long already. As we say in farsi (اندکی صبر سحر نزدیک است)
yeah I think there's no other choice if i don't hear anything this month ill have to make a trip

Reactions: EhsRm

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone, we received pre arrival and DM on March 25 2021, since than no news yet , what you guys think how long waiting time for PPR ?
Thank you .

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hello everyone, we received pre arrival and DM on March 25 2021, since than no news yet , what you guys think how long waiting time for PPR ?
Thank you .
Could be anytime soon for us we got pre arrival and DM on April 1st and today April 6th PPR hopefully you get it soon as well.
a Jan 2020 applicant

Reactions: DilanCayan

Mvrcopolo

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hey guys, i just got the PPR email this morning from Ankara finally ! Hope all of you will get the good news soon.
Congrats bro. We applied on the same day haven't even gotten pre arrival letter.... glad to hear there is movement at least.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Thanks, hopefully you will get pre arrival / DM then PPR over a week. If eligibility , background/security is all approved they check things like if you paid the full fee and if your medical is either extended or a redo is needed. So it might be that they are waiting for IRCC to confirm all that before sending you the last email. Keep checking your GCKey. I got ghost updates both before pre arrival and PPR.

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
A friend of mine that received PPR recently told me in the letter they have mentioned the following:

Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada if their valid CoPR and PRV was issued after March 18, 2020, unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions.

seems like even if you get your passport for now you wont be able to travel to Canada? is this correct?

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
A friend of mine that received PPR recently told me in the letter they have mentioned the following:

Until further notice, most foreign nationals cannot travel to Canada if their valid CoPR and PRV was issued after March 18, 2020, unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions.

seems like even if you get your passport for now you wont be able to travel to Canada? is this correct?
Yeah I've seen it somewhere in the email too. To be honest they dont even know wtf is goin on and they specifically mention it is your responsibility to check for the latest updates. But again family reunification is excempt from travel restrictions. So im not worried about that. There are flights coming in to Canada everyday anyways. As long as you follow the guidelines and quarantine protocols you should be fine

Last edited:
Reactions: daniel.teh

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

"Unless they are exempt from the travel restrictions." If spousal sponsorship, spouse is an immediate family member, hence exempt.