+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Raminbca

Mar 28, 2021
Hi Guys
I am in North York Toronto. plan to talk to MP next week.
If anyone want to join, please text or call me 416 875 7905 to schedule time
the more the better

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Yes lets hope so, but honestly covid 19 is definitely not a good excuse for them to stop working since those officers are not in contact with random people and can literally do most of the work online but anyways did you get a 'decision made' status change on ecas acc yet?

My guess is that they send passport requests in groups so no matter how the timelines look very different to one another i believe they gather groups of applicants and then start sending out PPRs. The current batch includes the ones who got 'in process' status update on Jan 4/5th of 2021
Anyone in the Jan 5 ghost update get PPR yet?

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Yes lets hope so, but honestly covid 19 is definitely not a good excuse for them to stop working since those officers are not in contact with random people and can literally do most of the work online but anyways did you get a 'decision made' status change on ecas acc yet?

My guess is that they send passport requests in groups so no matter how the timelines look very different to one another i believe they gather groups of applicants and then start sending out PPRs. The current batch includes the ones who got 'in process' status update on Jan 4/5th of 2021
Haven't received decision made or ppr yet.

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
but you got pre arrival , your ecas didnt change to DM? I thought when you get pre arrival it means decision was made.
No after pre-arrival my ECAS did not change to DM.

As far as I follow up on this thread, it is more common that it does not change simultaneously. I think it takes about a month to get DM after pre-arrival. But, yeah for some people they get the pre-arrival and the DM on the same day.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
It's unbelievable, but we just got our ppr email, though in a kind of weird way as there's no change in our online account. The email is from ankaraimmigration and it's sent to me, the sponsor!
Just wondering if you got the official Passport request letter as a pdf attached to the email you got from Ankara? Because if thats what you got then you dont need to worry about it being updated on your portal account

Reactions: daniel.teh

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
Yeah today is easter monday if u check Ankara VO website it says its a stat holiday for them.
no difference from what they were doing up to now. they been on holidays since they received our files... have you seen some of the updates from other VO? they give DMs within a couple of months....

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
no difference from what they were doing up to now. they been on holidays since they received our files... have you seen some of the updates from other VO? they give DMs within a couple of months....
I do check alot of forums. Most of them are super slow. Even the ones inside canada. And ofcourse some do work faster. Definitely dont compare us (middle eastern applicants with for instance, a french applicant or a british) cause that just doesn't make any sense. Keep in mind most applicants dont come here and share their experiences. But overall its horrible how they are handling things. it is what it is unfortunately and comparing doesn't really help much. Keep it positive ! hopefully very soon we all get to PPR/COPR stage

Reactions: OnurA

daniel.teh

Mar 14, 2021
I do check alot of forums. Most of them are super slow. Even the ones inside canada. And ofcourse some do work faster. Definitely dont compare us (middle eastern applicants with for instance, a french applicant or a british) cause that just doesn't make any sense. Keep in mind most applicants dont come here and share their experiences. But overall its horrible how they are handling things. it is what it is unfortunately and comparing doesn't really help much. Keep it positive ! hopefully very soon we all get to PPR/COPR stage
thats true, but to add to all of this, with the travel rules, we have to pay 2k+ extra just to go see our spouses, no mercy....