+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Can you see the counterfoil details in your GCkey account? If so, then the visa has been issued.
I actually don't have access to that, i jus go in through the online portable. My representative will have to check. Hope it does mean good news though.

Halakrt

Aug 16, 2020
@Halakrt
hello my friend. Did you get your PPR yet?
Hi my friend yes I got it aswell I got it on January 14 , I sent my passport to the vac the the courier company tracking number says they received it on the 20th but I haven’t heard anything from the vac , they apparently send a tracking number as well but nothing yet, did you get yours ?

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

Halakrt

Aug 16, 2020
Hi guys! Question to those who sent their passports to VAC and got tracking number. How to check my passport through this tracking number? I tried many times , but it doesn’t show me, or I checked wrong way maybe (( vac website doesn’t show me anything
Hi my friend how long did it take for vac to give you tracking number?

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi my friend yes I got it aswell I got it on January 14 , I sent my passport to the vac the the courier company tracking number says they received it on the 20th but I haven’t heard anything from the vac , they apparently send a tracking number as well but nothing yet, did you get yours ?
Great news congrats
We got decision made on Tuesday Jan 19th but haven't received the PPR yet probably next week it will be

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone, so I don’t have access to my GCKEY. But based on the online tool in IRCC website when I got prearrival it said decision made, then when I sent my passport it said “in process” and then on Wednesday evening it said again “decision made”. However on vfs tracking it still says my application is in process. Any ideas what all this could mean? My husband sent his passport on dec 11.

any help is appreciated. Thanks

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone, so I don’t have access to my GCKEY. But based on the online tool in IRCC website when I got prearrival it said decision made, then when I sent my passport it said “in process” and then on Wednesday evening it said again “decision made”. However on vfs tracking it still says my application is in process. Any ideas what all this could mean? My husband sent his passport on dec 11.

any help is appreciated. Thanks
I’m in the same situation, my passport is in process now. I think no need to pay attention to this as we all know how not inaccurate can be this website. The main important thing is you got your passport request

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I’m in the same situation, my passport is in process now. I think no need to pay attention to this as we all know how not inaccurate can be this website. The main important thing is you got your passport request
Thanks. I am happy I got passport request but it had been almost 2 months I am away from my husband and I want to know when it is coming back. I thought maybe because it changed from “in process” to “decision” made on cic website it was a positive thing. Guess not!

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Thanks. I am happy I got passport request but it had been almost 2 months I am away from my husband and I want to know when it is coming back. I thought maybe because it changed from “in process” to “decision” made on cic website it was a positive thing. Guess not!
I think they will send letter by email when it’s done. 2 months is too long for processing passport ... but I don’t think they would say it in GCKey tbh, they don’t do so much updates there sometimes

Boshamer

Jan 19, 2021
How long ago you submit your application

mariamk

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I don't think they're going to send me an email they never send emails about any updates as I said the only update I got was in my IRCC online tool it said that the decision was made, After it's set in process but before that it's a decision made already so I don't really know what's going on.

I submitted my application for PR in 2018 but it's taking so long just for a number of complications I got password request basically in October 2019 but lots of difficulties that has prevented me from being able to submit my passport and my husband's passport we submitted it on December 11 and are still waiting it's still in processing according to VFS.