+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hey guys. I’m an federal skilled worker pr applicant who got their passport request today. I plan on submitting from Ankara vfs. Does anyone know how long the PR Visa stamp would take at Ankara VO? As i only have about 3 weeks to be in Ankara.

Novanz

Sep 18, 2020
Hello guys,
I have a question. I'm asked to send additional documents proofing our relationship. In the email I got from Ankara immigration office it says : " Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us. "

My question is how to quote the documents? Should I take them into Word and add description??

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello everyone, i know i have posted before about this but i am writing to those who have experience with the visa processing at VAC and IRCC in Ankara. We got our passport request on Dec 7th (after a VERY complicated 2 year process) and we sent our passport on Dec 11th

Dec 21st received tracking number
Dec 29th under processing - still has not changed - So it has been 5 weeks all together!

Does anyone have any ideas how long it will take for them to send it back? My husband is in Iran and he sent the passport through Nilgam I am in Canada and we haven't seen each other for long time. Any information/help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Similar case as us - we sent passport via Nilgam on 21st Dec. Received tracking number of 7th Jan - VFS tracking says "received at IRCC office on 6th Jan 2021" No movement after that

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Hello guys,
I have a question. I'm asked to send additional documents proofing our relationship. In the email I got from Ankara immigration office it says : " Please quote your file number, as well as your telephone & fax numbers on all correspondence and on every document you send to us. "

My question is how to quote the documents? Should I take them into Word and add description??
As far as I understand from the wording, they want you to write down your file and phone numbers on the documents' papers you're going to send to them.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello guys,

You can have it handwritten

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Guys what email address is the best to reach Ankara for updates? ( i know they dont answer or just repeat the same automated msg ) but i have a specific question regarding the Biometrics we never received. Today we completed 100% and the msg on gckey changed but the hyperlink is just a messed up link which leads to a error page !

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Guys what email address is the best to reach Ankara for updates? ( i know they dont answer or just repeat the same automated msg ) but i have a specific question regarding the Biometrics we never received. Today we completed 100% and the msg on gckey changed but the hyperlink is just a messed up link which leads to a error page !
The hyperlink is same for all the applicants over 1 year.
I always used web form to communicate but as you mentioned they always get back to you by auto reply

Reactions: EhsRm

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Use can this email: ANKRAIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA
Yes, the hyperlink has been broken for a while. It used to direct you to a webform for technical support, not even the correct webform for application inquiries. Feel free to fill out a bunch of webforms but there are a lot of people with their applications taking over 1 year, so you're not alone.

Reactions: EhsRm

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Use can this email: ANKRAIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA
Yes, the hyperlink has been broken for a while. It used to direct you to a webform for technical support, not even the correct webform for application inquiries. Feel free to fill out a bunch of webforms but there are a lot of people with their applications taking over 1 year, so you're not alone.
Thank you guys yes im well aware and cant believe some people are still waiting after 18 months! its just ridiculous nevertheless we must push them because they clearly dont treat everyone the same. Its still blazing fast for many other countries even with the pandemic in place. We as middle easterners are used to this injustice but it is what it is and i wish you all the best of luck !

Reactions: JFK_YVR

oondun

Dec 7, 2019
Our application status is updated to "Application/profile updated" on our account webpage (not the ECAS). ECAS still shows "In process".

There are no messages or updates inside the application I could see. Does anybody know what "Application/profile updated" might indicate?

Reactions: Mkouchakzadeh