+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Congrats !,
ours also has changed to dm, I wonder how long would it take to get back the passport after it has visa? we are sending it from Istanbul
Not sure to be honest, I see for some people it take months but for other about couple of weeks. I will send my passport from Istanbul as well, could you please tell me how you’re sending your passport? From PTT?

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Not sure to be honest, I see for some people it take months but for other about couple of weeks. I will send my passport from Istanbul as well, could you please tell me how you’re sending your passport? From PTT?
Planning to walk in to vac, I think they are working

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Not sure if they accept it from you, as far as I know need to send by mail. Please let me know if you find out how to send it. Thank you !
I have looked at the web,it doesn’t say no think about mailing.I phoned them but couldn’t hold of them, will send my wife tomorrow to see if she can drop off them,if not then have to mail

fella76

Oct 13, 2020
Do you guys know how exactly should passports be sent ? And where? By mail to the VAC ?

can you please give me detailed info on it, thank you

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi yes that got updated on Jan 12 and today on ecas the status changed from in process to decision made, hope you get some good new soon as well
thanks our changed for the medical today Jan 14th we got pre arrival a day after you hopefully we hear something soon

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Our VFS tracking says:
Your application, tracking ID No.####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/06

So it means VFS sent it to Ankara on 6th Jan 2021? When can we expect to get it back? We sent passport through Nilgam on 21st December 2020

Reactions: EhsRm