+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Congrats to you guys who got your COPRs finally!! Now Lets do a refresh. Any applicants left from (start date August 2019 or before that month) ? im trying to figure out what applications are being worked on right now? Any september/october 2019 applicants who got PPR lately?

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

quadmachine

Aug 29, 2017
Congratulations guys. So, I’m wondering you guys medical exam one year validity was expired when you sent your passport to the embassy or they renewed it for you?. Because, mine just passed the one year few days ago and my passport is still in the embassy and didn’t get any updates yet, so I’m wondering what they will do in this case. Thanks
Ours was expired before we sent the passport out.

Reactions: Blue_sky71

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Congratulations guys. So, I’m wondering you guys medical exam one year validity was expired when you sent your passport to the embassy or they renewed it for you?. Because, mine just passed the one year few days ago and my passport is still in the embassy and didn’t get any updates yet, so I’m wondering what they will do in this case. Thanks
For sure, my medical has been expired on october 15th and they did not send me any letter for redoing the medical test during waiting period for the passport return so don't worry about that. The officer has the right to extend the medical automatically for a certain period of months.
Take it easy man and trust the process. Everything will be alright soon.

Reactions: Blue_sky71

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I was facing the same dilemma. However, Visa application centers (VAC) in turkey do not let applicants attend personally to submit passports regardless of what's been stated in the IRCC passport request e-mail. They are, instead, advised to do the following

If you have a passport request letter, please send us the following documents by courier.

- Consent form (attached)
- Transmission payment receipt
- Courier payment receipt
- Your passport
- Letter print out
- 2 photos (50*70mm)
- The courier address, recipient name, and your contact information on a piece of paper. (including your e-mail address)

Addresses: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/
Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

*Disclaimer: The best thing is to contact your local VAC (Istanbul/Ankara) personally via either phone (+90 212 373 58 07) or e-mail and ask for instruction before undertaking any action.
What do you mean
Consent form ??

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Ok, looks like my response to the post was also deleted!
@UmairS I applied again, it seems I got denied. Can you get in touch with the admin and ask to accept me in?

Bstnci

Jul 9, 2020
Did you write them? Have you got DM? After pre arrival?
Yes I wrote a few times after the pre
arrival letter, they just replied once with classic words.
Actually I got DM last month, I saw it on 19 oct. but they didn't send any e-mail about that.
And I send email last week ask them but they didn't reply! I can't even be happy for DM.

Reactions: UmairS