+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Do any of you guys have any information with regards to the list of your items that you are planning to bring to Canada in the future? what are the guidelines for preparing it? and where does that need to get submitted once you spouse arrives in the airport in Canada?

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
Finally I found a very good message to my GC key account. I wanted to update you guys that I've checked and it shows updated and my application was approved.
I hope very good luck to everyone in this group and I thank you guys for all your time and support.
Nice, congrats man. We have same the timeline and sent the passport together and yet no news. i even emailed them yesterday and responded with a generic reply:

Greetings,

Please be advised that our visa application center (VAC) is not yet fully operational and only on certain days passports are delivered to our office. Once the visas are issued, the passports are returned back to clients via VAC. Please rest assured that your passports will be returned back as soon as possible and please do follow the instructions in the letter.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Immigration Section

(FB)

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

FuadGasanov

Sep 23, 2020
Nice, congrats man. We have same the timeline and sent the passport together and yet no news. i even emailed them yesterday and responded with a generic reply:

Greetings,

Please be advised that our visa application center (VAC) is not yet fully operational and only on certain days passports are delivered to our office. Once the visas are issued, the passports are returned back to clients via VAC. Please rest assured that your passports will be returned back as soon as possible and please do follow the instructions in the letter.

Regards,

Immigration Section

(FB)

Got the same email both today and one week ago. I even do not understand how the work. At the end of November, my medical expire, and it's about two months that I wait for my passport.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Saman you said they told you they are working on October applicants at the moment. right?
By that they mean we are Finally picking up Oct apps to begin process !! So they dont even touch the files until 12 months period is over. No shit it takes another several months to get to the final point. How ridiculous. This is only happening in Ankara they are way behind and dont give a damn to increase work force/hours. You dont need to see their work hours on official websites. We can literally tell whats happening by just checking this forum

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview

Greetings,

Regards,

Immigration Section

(FB)

Thanks bro, I hope you will get updates on your application during this week.
ANKARA is processing applications too slowly and I never thought that the processing would be this much frustrating. One of my friend's passport has been sent to VO a week later after mine and it shows under process since September 21st and he is still waiting to get his passport back.
Raise one another webform if they won't get back to you by this week.

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
It hurts even more when you realize all these non sense delays mean months wasted that could go into citizenship application waiting period.

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
Got the same email both today and one week ago. I even do not understand how the work. At the end of November, my medical expire, and it's about two months that I wait for my passport.
So, I’m just curious to know..., what would happen if your medical exam expire when your passport is in the embassy and your case have been already approved?, I’ve heard if your case is been approved already then you don’t need to be worry about your medical exam expiration.

Last edited:

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello friends,
I see that some people who have been waiting for so long just for their visa, have finally received the approval; so happy for you guys. I also got PPR on Sep 3rd but for some unknown reasons received the visa a bit earlier and my wife landed today. I wish the best of luck for all other people who are still waiting, to get their visa very soon and reunite with their beloved ones.
For my Iranian friends, after GCkey final approval update, your visa will be issued within a day and Nilgam will receive your documents in ~3-4 days. Then you just need to know the date of Nilgam's return flight. For me the it took about 2 weeks from seeing the approval in GCkey to receive the stamped passport and COPR.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends,
I see that some people who have been waiting for so long just for their visa, have finally received the approval; so happy for you guys. I also got PPR on Sep 3rd but for some unknown reasons received the visa a bit earlier and my wife landed today. I wish the best of luck for all other people who are still waiting, to get their visa very soon and reunite with their beloved ones.
For my Iranian friends, after GCkey final approval update, your visa will be issued within a day and Nilgam will receive your documents in ~3-4 days. Then you just need to know the date of Nilgam's return flight. For me the it took about 2 weeks from seeing the approval in GCkey to receive the stamped passport and COPR.
Hi bro, thank you for your update nd I am very happy that your spouse has joined you.
It would be appreciated if you could answer the following questions;

1 - have you booked the flight with Turkish Airlines through Istanbul,Turkey?
2 - is the COVID test compulsory to board the flight? If yes kindly give us a brief answer on how earlier we should take the test before the flight?

Waiting for your kind reply
Thank you

Reactions: ARZBAB

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hi bro, thank you for your update nd I am very happy that your spouse has joined you.
It would be appreciated if you could answer the following questions;

1 - have you booked the flight with Turkish Airlines through Istanbul,Turkey?
2 - is the COVID test compulsory to board the flight? If yes kindly give us a brief answer on how earlier we should take the test before the flight?

Waiting for your kind reply
Thank you
Thank you bro. To answe to your questions:
1- I booked the flight with Qatar Airways through Doha
2- Qatar flights require PCR test results issued not more than 96 hours prior to boarding, but I remember Sarah said this is not required by Turkish flight.

• Love

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hi Guys,
-Sorry for late response, was busy. My wife came to Vancouver now and is finishing up the 14 days quarantine time. Some info and answers:
- After visa was issued, we got the passport back in 5 days.
- Came with Qatar airways. Only important thing is to fill up the ArriveCan and have it ready to show.
- Our application was received on October 10th.

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hey guys,
I recently received PPR; and therefore, had to send my passport to the VAC located at either Istanbul or Ankara. I entrusted my passport and etc. to an agency (Nilgam) to deliver and pick it up when the counterfoil is attached and the COPR is issued. Now, the agency is saying they have sent the documents to the VAC via courier because VFS does not allow people to attend personally due to the current pandemic. I am a bit worried because the PPR instruction explicitly stated applicants/representatives should attend the Visa Application Centers in order to submit passports. (By the way, my passport was sent a week ago from Istanbul to the local VAC.)
Any thaoughts?

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hey guys,
I recently received PPR; and therefore, had to send my passport to the VAC located at either Istanbul or Ankara. I entrusted my passport and etc. to an agency (Nilgam) to deliver and pick it up when the counterfoil is attached and the COPR is issued. Now, the agency is saying they have sent the documents to the VAC via courier because VFS does not allow people to attend personally due to the current pandemic. I am a bit worried because the PPR instruction explicitly stated applicants/representatives should attend the Visa Application Centers in order to submit passports. (By the way, my passport was sent a week ago from Istanbul to the local VAC.)
Any thaoughts?
Dont worry, we all did that and got passport back with courier too. No one here did it in person.

Reactions: Armank90

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey guys,
Any thaoughts?
Whats your timeline