+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
I just don’t understand why our files are sent to Ankara! It wasn’t like this before! All files remained in Canada and they were worked on here. Ankara is bullshit. The entire world has been back to working full time 5 days a week since May when they useless people who don’t do anything but sit behind a desk work 2 days a week on something so important like family reunification like this is insane!!! My case is now 15 months in and besides needing additional documents (all of which were already submitted with the original documents) I haven’t heard anything. I sent them an email and they said they’re currently working on October cases and I told them don’t you think you should work on the older cases first and get them done before moving on to newer cases to which they replied “it is not up to clients to question how we deal with the cases” Well maybe if you did your job correctly the work you do wouldn’t be questioned!!!! Ughhh I’m just so angry!

Reactions: Kochora and Vazira

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I just don’t understand why our files are sent to Ankara! It wasn’t like this before! All files remained in Canada and they were worked on here. Ankara is bullshit. The entire world has been back to working full time 5 days a week since May when they useless people who don’t do anything but sit behind a desk work 2 days a week on something so important like family reunification like this is insane!!! My case is now 15 months in and besides needing additional documents (all of which were already submitted with the original documents) I haven’t heard anything. I sent them an email and they said they’re currently working on October cases and I told them don’t you think you should work on the older cases first and get them done before moving on to newer cases to which they replied “it is not up to clients to question how we deal with the cases” Well maybe if you did your job correctly the work you do wouldn’t be questioned!!!! Ughhh I’m just so angry!
Hi Saman,
How do you demonstrate that the Visa office is working 2 days in a week? Would you please share the official link?
As I know, VFS used to work 2 days in a week during COVID-19 but now I do not have any idea of their working timeframe as if any changes have been applied or still going the same!

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello everyone,
In relation to my enquiry regarding my passport, VO got back to me with the following email today;

Thank you for your e-mail.

You will be contacted by our office regarding your visa issuance. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Regards,

Migration Section

Reactions: hemin979

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello everyone,
In relation to my enquiry regarding my passport, VO got back to me with the following email today;

Thank you for your e-mail.

You will be contacted by our office regarding your visa issuance. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Regards,

Migration Section
I got the same answer few days ago(

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
Hi Saman,
How do you demonstrate that the Visa office is working 2 days in a week? Would you please share the official link?
As I know, VFS used to work 2 days in a week during COVID-19 but now I do not have any idea of their working timeframe as if any changes have been applied or still going the same!
I can’t remember where I saw this but it was online of an official website and it’s also been mentioned in this forum a few times that they work only Wednesday’s and fridays.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I can’t remember where I saw this but it was online of an official website and it’s also been mentioned in this forum a few times that they work only Wednesday’s and fridays.
Visa office and VFS is quite different bodies so it might have been mentioned as
Visa office is working 5 days in a week and VFS might be working 2 days.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
That is for the VAC not the visa office. But definitely their attitude in replying to your inquiry is rude.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hy guys,
Check your GCkey and track your passport friends. My visa had been stumped yesterday and send to VFS. Hope you find such news, too. They have not sent an email yet.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hey bud! Same here
I wonder if nilgam is going to bring back all of our passports at the same time.
Hopefully its quick.
What does your tracking says?
It is in shipping.

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
Visa office and VFS is quite different bodies so it might have been mentioned as
Visa office is working 5 days in a week and VFS might be working 2 days.
How do you know the visa office is working 5 days a week? I’m going to find where it says they’re working only Wednesday’s and fridays and post it here. I’ve emailed them multiple times too and only get responses on Wednesday’s and fridays.

Samanrostami

Feb 6, 2020
That is for the VAC not the visa office. But definitely their attitude in replying to your inquiry is rude.
I’ll find where it says they’re only working Wednesday’s and fridays and post it here. If you’re right and they’re working 5 days a week then that’s worst like what the hell is taking so long!?!?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello everyone,
Finally I found a very good message to my GC key account. I wanted to update you guys that I've checked and it shows updated and my application was approved.
I hope very good luck to everyone in this group and I thank you guys for all your time and support.