+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
hi friends, has anybody applying for spouse sponsorship (I am Sep 2019) received any recent update regarding welcome letter or passport request for stamp from Ankara office?
Thanks,
Hi, I’m September 2019 too, no updates so far, waiting final Decision to be made, it stuck, I’m sending lot of emails to them, they said that application will be Reviewed, but looks like it’s automatic email, anything You asking, same response. So I don’t know, they also said once to me, they are assessing Eligibility applications from October 2019 and after which was stuck.

Reactions: Daft punk

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Seems Ankara is one of the worst. Today many from NDVO got DMs, even they started working when vfs offices in India are closed still

Reactions: Sadaf19

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
I was just reading IRCC tweets and the comments ppl leave !!! Its a total shit show and everyones complaining. i guess we are not the only ones. I mean its been 8 months and this damn pandemic is already getting way worse than first hit. What are they gonna do shut it all down again !? It just pisses me off when they make official statements like we started speeding up the process for all spousal sponsorship applications. Yeah right !! for the very few who already had the leverage of speedy process (and can easily get TRV to come here) definitely not for us

Reactions: UmairS and Vazira

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys we just reached our 1 year and no news since last December after medical and bio. On ECAS the status of the applicant is still "Application Received". Does anyone have the same status after one year of submitting? I know a couple of people similar to my case by they have very close timeline as well. But not sure about people who submitted on August or September. Are they "In Process" or "Application Received"?

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hey guys we just reached our 1 year and no news since last December after medical and bio. On ECAS the status of the applicant is still "Application Received". Does anyone have the same status after one year of submitting? I know a couple of people similar to my case by they have very close timeline as well. But not sure about people who submitted on August or September. Are they "In Process" or "Application Received"?
I'm September 2019, still in a process. No final decision made.